Consequences

"Let me go!!"

Percy screamed loud enough to hurt her own ears..

She had not only awakened in a hovercraft... But one full of peacekeepers took a magnificent liking in throwing her to the ground and restraining her.

(I didn't want to do this but I saved Johanna from the Capitol in everyone other book of mine and I think this time... This time she needs to be here... But still giving her a happier ending don't worry)

She had no idea what was going on but she kicked, screamed and bit as they dragged her through white halls, forced her to strip and into white clothes before locking her in a completely white room with a humiliating and heavy metal chain collar locked around her throat with just enough length to the chain that she could only get up in the crouch.

She was left alone there, yanking on the chain and screaming murder for a long time before the steel door opened again and three stepped in.

"You are growling like a rabid animal, you should just get put down."

"It's not like you succeeded any times before that." She hissed back, getting on her feet even if she was hunched down.

But that didn't stay the case for long, a fist driven into her stomach.

Coughing as she hugged herself and fell on her knees.

"You will tell us what you know about the rebels and what's their plan." For now the two other peacekeeper did nothing.

"Rebels? I know shit about them!" Her head was kicked, blood splattering to the side of the white room... Only resulting in Percy concluding that it was not like days she had been unconscious as her wounds and ailments of the games are still making her suffer.

"We can do this the nice way or the hard way."

"Of course you'd say that." Pushing up, lifting her self up a little to look at her easier. "But you didn't seem that much of a hardass when I killed your filth of a husband in front of you, did you? Mother? Of course they'd bring you in... Do they think I'd talk to the waste of air you are? Go suck Snow's dick, you'd have a better chance of doing that then to get me to agree to anything."

Her head was slammed down by a stomp on the back of the head, face first in the ground, hearing a crack as pain shot up.

"Oh this will be fun." The woman said, almost having begged to be the one to do this to teach this little shit a lesson in doing what she did.

---------------------------------------------

Katniss was... Not well...

The first week she spent screaming.

The second locked in her room.

The third doing both.

It is on the fourth she was convinced to 'live a little'... She can't really say she faults Percy for not liking Gale anymore.

She actually was developing quite a disdain for her ex best friend... Big enough to already think of him as ex.

How happy he was to remind her he was here now with no one to get in their way, how he'd show her a true wedding, how he would protect her now.

All of these little comments he was not realizing he was making, not realizing how it hurt, was slowly pushing her away from him, not wanting to speak to him anymore, seeing a new time to him... A side Percy had probably seen and she was blind too before he stopped hiding his disdain for her.

...

Percy.

Katniss wanted to just sob when thinking of her.

How they had abandoned her in the arena, what could be happening to her, how none of her friends survived.

District 12 was no more.

Many of the peacekeepers evacuated after putting the citizens of lock down... But a few remained... Mostly the young around her and Percy's age... Many died outright in standing against their parents, saying this is wrong only for their own parents to coldly put a gun to their foreheads and pulling the trigger.

It seemed that there was a canyon way deeper then anyone thought between the peacekeepers and the peacechildren. No one knew when exactly it had formed but from the 54 peacechildren out of the total of 934 total survivors from 12 all claimed some connection to them, victors of 74th.

Katniss couldn't even smile at the knowledge that these kids, like that she was, as truth in their actions and realized what fucked up system they were part of... not with only 54 being alive still... Not with 934 of 12 being alive still... and not with one of them missing.

The black ring felt like molten lead on her finger but it was the only way to keep a part of her close to her, this was all she had left of Percy, she couldn't even look at the little pearl with the chip in it without wanting to gag as she remembered the moment of it.

Barely holding on.

Barely hanging on.

Just wanting to be held, protected.

But when she woke up screaming from nightmares realer then life.

She was not there anymore.