Ten

"Well shit."

Percy had muttered, leaning against the back of the couch.

Seeing her score was a 10.

"Now what did you do?" Haymitch asked since it was not Percy's way of playing to get a high grade."

"Plutarch must me in love with me because I just told him to shove himself and threw a pain canister at the judges but a force field got in the way."

"Not you too!" Effie had lost her mind on Katniss saying she created a copy of the previous game master and hung it from the ceiling on a noose.

"Hey, we 12s like to make a show." She grinned. "And don't worry, 11 and 10, it will be fine."

Tho it put a target on their back, a huge one... Much more that Katniss wanted Mags from 4 and those two geniuses from 3 as allies.

Percy is all for teaming up but really? Out of those four only Finnick had any fighting capabilities and Percy and him couldn't keep four useless people alive, sorry Katniss you count into that, you waved that bow around more times without shooting it then anything from what Percy saw in the games.

Like come on, she gets it, Katniss doesn't fancy the tree discarding her bark in front of them but come on Johanna Mason, have you watched her games Katniss? Out of everyone you talked too it should be her you ask as an ally because she'd cut them the fuck up.

But she was letting Katniss make the choices, she is the girl on fire, she's the forefront, Percy is just the looming shadow.

"I can't, with both of you." Effie shook her head, getting a laugh back.

"So what outrageous thing will you say tomorrow?" Katniss asked, looking back as Percy. "You can't tell me you will not pull another 'she came with me'."

"Ah, Haymitch I think the little hunter has grown some brains." She tapped Katniss on the forehead with the back of a finger. "But why do you think I'd do anything?"

"Percy, I know you, you'll pull some thing out of your sleeves."

"Ah how sad of you to assume that of me." She still grinned tho. "Wouldn't you like to know (weather boy)? Wait until tomorrow."

"Don't make it like last time."

"Oh don't worry." She dismissed it. "It will be worse, I hope you and Peeta can forgive me because I am dragging him in this." She thought.

"Now now kids, time for bed." Haymitch said.

"Hay I am 19! I am an adult." Percy complained.

"If you need to bring up how old you are, you are a kid, now go. You can't fall asleep in the interviews."

"Haymitch!"

"Go!"

"Humph, come on little hunter, let's leave the drunk to his duty."

"Hey!"

She stuck out her tongue, a finger up at her eye and flipping him off with it.

"What about ditching this place?" Percy asked her.

Katniss having followed lifted a brow.

"How?"

"Please this is a new tribute center, there must be other places we can get into and I wanna see them if we are meant to die anyway." She held her hand out. "You'll come along?"

Katniss looked at her hand and then at her.

"Sure." She grabbed it.