Feast

(I was messing around on picrew to make my ocs, I have currently made Athena, Ares, Paige, Marcus, Victoria, Bera, Dawn, James, Jess, and finally Percy)

(The pony tail isn't as visible as I would have liked but meh... I also made Artemis but I don't think I should show hehe. my plan is to have enough ocs to put them all in brantseel net for a 48 player game and only have ocs because already district 2, 7, 8 and 12 almost completely have ocs in them... And I can use your ocs if you want just describe them in a way I can make them, just so you know the picrew can't do affros and really curly hair.)

This... Is not good... Said every single person living in Panem.

But currently, it was Katniss' turn.

She thought the damned plan would have helped, even if just a bit, but the peacechild was worse off.

She didn't want to think about it but there is no way she'd survive like this.

Since she wasn't moving and just sleeping despite sweating buckets and shivering, she side was not bleeding even tho a movement would reopen to wound, that was not a worry currently, it was that damned leg, those puffed up veins had spread and now even branching out and visibly peaking out from the bandages.

2 is alive with the peacechild of 11 and a few other people, she needed Percy dammit.

Even when she was somewhat conscious it was not much, preferring to stay silent as she was visibly feeling shit or would grumble to be left alone.

"Tributes listen up!" Katniss looked towards the opening of the cave as if someone would have been standing there. "Many of you are struggling so we graciously supplied the cornucopia with what you'll need for a feast. Hurry up before someone else grabs it tho."

"Don't you dare." Percy grumbled, opening her eyes. "I'll be fine, just need sleep."

"I wasn't planning too." Katniss said with a scoff, that good enough to be believed by an overheating head.

Only a grumble came back as Katniss wait until she'd inevitably be sleeping again.

It was extremely dangerous, she could get that but...

Katniss stood, grabbing her bow and arrows, it is much more dangerous to be left alone.

Looking back, hoping she'd be fine if she left her here, taking a deep breath.

-----------------------------------------

There was outright a table in the middle with bags on it.

Two for 2.