''A really long shower!''

They slept in the cold each time night fell, and as it turned out, no one was able to start a fire out of the group, all of them having been taught to fight, not to actually survive somewhere.

They were taught to fight, not hunt, forage, make fire, or how to find water, lucky enough for that last point, the river had been ran into yesterday, and they knew what it was. So it might be the arena itself that actually kills them before they can spill each other's blood.

"Where are you going?"

"Chill I am just going to fill my canteen, don't get your panties in a twist." She told Clove as she got up.

"Let her." Glimmer waved of, the boys still being asleep.

Percy rolling her eyes as she did as she said she would.

She only took her weapon and her canteen with her since, despite it all, the careers would not ditch her for the same reason she couldn't ditch them, friends close enemies closer.

She stepped out on the stone of the river, grabbing the little plastic tab on the top between her fingers to make her way down the rocks to the stone beach at the foot of the river without it being a fall.

The rocks clacked under her feet as she walked over and grabbed the canteen again, dunking her hand under with it once the cap was off, filling it a bit before drinking from it and dunking it back it, it was nice and cold. The night could get cold but the days would be warm.

Sighing, knowing enough to not drink form 'wild' water and just from the water in fountains and the tap because of some disease in it but she was also told it would take a week to develop and this hunger game would be over in a week so she'll be fine for now, plus it is running water, less chance for disease.

It was like the... Fourth day? and the temperature was becoming more and more extreme. She feared one of these nights they'll need to huddle or freeze to death, it has happen, she saw arena's themselves kill tributes in many ways.

She put the canteen next to her with the cap back on, dipping her hands in the water and washing off her face, sure she got some dirt on it from sleeping in it. Of course the forest was not nice enough to grow beds from trees so the dirt it was.

And the careers were getting annoyed with her and not finding Katniss. She knew she was leading them in circles too. Not long ago they had found out the print on the bottom of the boots was the same within a pair from the same district but different from a district to the next and so they were on the look out for what looked like little circles surrounded by lines as those matched Percy's boot print. Sadly it was easy to spot them because the ground was muddy because of the weather but it would freeze in the might and defrost near the afternoon for a few hours so it was easy to find prints, probably the game makers made it way easier then normal with mixing something in the soil... And so that's why they were headed to the north of the river to the crossing near shallow water because new prints she didn't make but matched her boots were found.

She was way too happy Katniss was still alive bec--Vlam!!

Her head jerked forwards, her thoughts cut short and hit out of her skull.

The side of her head was hit with something spiky and heavy, shaking her up and making her see double as she blinding swung up her sword to get away.

Scrambling to her feet, a shit, a candidate.

But like, Percy took a moment to appreciate her skull and thanking it for not folding under the weight of a FUCKING MACE!!! That weight at the end of a stick! Yeah that... And it was not spiky it just hard sharp angles, a polygonal pear shape, she'd had died if it was a spike... And if the tribute had actually not missed the swing by slipping on a rock but don't tell her that, it would hurt her ego.

She barely had her consciousness been coming back to her instead of going on a voyage that the mace was swung again, slamming the sword out of her hand, sending it flying.

Percy ducked the next swing, hitting the boy hard under the chin, making him bite his tongue.

She checked her back against his front, pressing against him and using his own body as she grabbed his arm and bent in an wrist lock.

Screaming, the mace fell down but he kneed up, shoving her forwards and freeing his arm, throwing the other one out to grab the side of her neck and yanking her left.

Stumbling, shit he was way stronger than her!

A punch to his face as she lunge towards her blade but she was like grabbed out of the air and flung, splashing in the water.

Jerking up with a gasp before the tank-like body smashed down on her and shoved her head back under water.

Gasping was not the best choice she made that's for sure.

Grabbing at the guy, trying to hit him where it hurt but he was bigger then her, longer arms, Percy didn't have the reach nor the strength to throw him off her and so she was just beating the water.

Oxygen lack quickly getting to her head and heart pounding in her ears as her head was pressed into the sharp stones on the riverbed.

With momentary surge of strength, putting it all in her left hard, cutting up her hand to grip one of these stone and flinging it in he face.

Letting go of her long enough to lean up and gasp for air while spilling more blood, bashing another stone into his head now that she could reach.

Bucking her hips as he leaned to the left, giving her just enough clearance to topple him as she moved to tower over him,, grabbing him by the front of his shirt and bashing the rock into his face with all her strength.

BOOM!!

It was maybe after the third that this canon sounded as she leaned over the body, panting as she watched the blood bubble out of the sharp holes she hit in the softer parts of the body.

A heavy sigh, letting him drop back in the water and dropping the murder weapon.

The careers almost thought she did ditch them if it was not for Percy emerging covered in mud from climbing back up from the river, leaves stuck to it, completely soaked in water and blood on the side of her face.

"What happened?" Clove asked out of curiosity as she walked passed her.

"I took a shower."

"Bu--" "A really long shower!" She closed the conversation down, letting herself fall next to her bag with a sigh.