Dirty Laundry

"Yo--" "No, shut up." Percy held a hand up, eyes blazing. "You've always talked over me. It is my turn now."

They wanted to hear her? They would and would soon wish they didn't get her to talk because it was the floodgates opening. Even she didn't know how far it would go, but she would drag them as people like them should be: through blood and mud.

"You mother are the worse piece of shit I've ever had the misfortune of knowing in my life. If I could be born again, I'd ask you to abort me for both of our sakes and even then, I wouldn't thank you. Taking out your frustration on a child that asked for nothing of this. You emotionally unavailable donkey! A child is not meant to beg you for food or a drop of sympathy instead of being called a waste of air!"

Looking at her fuming father, her red faced father with veins popping out.

"And you father are the greatest misfortune to ever grace Panem in centuries! I'd volunteer to suck off president Snow before I ever forgive you for your acts! You are as bad if not worse then her. Laying a hand on a child you forced into this world because she was too short to get you your damned beer from the fridge! I wouldn't piss on you to put you out if you were on fire."

Grinding her teeth.

"And despite it all I've always tried to be the best but nooo, you bastards saw me as nothing but a speck, a cockroach."

"Now that's enough young lady." One of the other peacekeepers try to interfere but Percy had been launched on her tirade and she wouldn't shut up.

"Your disgraced rapist for a son has done better then both of you combined at raising me for his own selfish wishes!! Yeah!! Your biggest shame was and is better then you in every way! He was sick, a bastard the inherited the worse of both, your narcissism mother and your rapist ways father! He was the perfect mix of both of you and he did a better job at being a decent human being!"

"Young lady!"

"News flash!! I am not the little girl you can talk over and undermine! The kid that I used to be, she didn't recover! The world made her jaded! Stone cold like the rock that sits in my chest. But no, oh no... Yeah I swear I tried my best and now I'm a cynic. I couldn't prevent it. This life isn't mine but I'm still living in it! I am a cold hearted bastard that you can no longer control because I am not scared of you oh but don't worry, your blood still flows through my veins sadly so I'll get front row seats to my funeral so you can bring up how tragic it is while closing the casket and spit on it."

"Persephone!!"

"Let your shame be out in the open to all!! Your defiled daughter at the hands of her own brother who saw her as nothing but a trophy! And yet such shame to district 12 was the closet thing she had to a family while her mother slept with her boss to cover the agony of hate and would lock her up in her room to starve for days and her father beating her daily, laundering money and stealing from his superiors, speaking of having their wives for himself! The shameful son of such despicable humans, the son written out of history, did a better fucking job then they could ever do! But they still would claim the greatness to themselves! living with her fame and money as if it was theirs and flaunting it, as if they could tell her what to do! The daughter you have sent off the to games with 'don't be a shame to us' and didn't even come to see! Are you even aware I have had my leg amputated?! Of course you wouldn't be! The first time you talked to be was because of the impact on your reputations you worked on destroying yourself! I disowned myself months ago and you never fought it! You were never my parents! IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM I'D ALWAYS CHOOSE ARTEMIS!!!!"

She was panting at the end, face hot, from having ranted and screamed so much, rending these two human silent for once in her life.

Exposed as their were, dirty laundry brought to air out, and as her head cooled, seeing the masses of people that stopped to listen in in equal silence.

Dropping her shoulders with a sigh, looking at the sky, with the pressure dropping it was harder to hold back the tears but she managed.

"So leave me the fuck alone and forget I've ever existed because for what concerns me, my only blood family is the shame of 12."

She had blurted this all out in the main square so of course a lot of people heard and would talk but she didn't care.

She had come with Katniss before parting path so that was her only regret in all this, the gaping mouth shock as she stood with Peeta and 'shiver' Gale.

He father suddenly had a wordless scream of pure furry, yanking out his assigned gun.

Percy pulled out her sword, crossing the distance.

BANG!! 

Slice!

His arm fell off at the elbow before she jammed the blade up through his mouth and out the back of his head.

As he fell, it was the first time she heard her mother care about the man, screaming as she pulled the blade out.

"Leave me alone, final warning." She said, still holding the sword.

She felt less then she thought she would, but indifference was all she could feel.

A cough.

"Hmm?" She looked down, smiling in irony. "It seems he still got the last word in." She said carelessly at the red path on her chest. "The last time he did." The adrenaline still nicely numbing her along with anger. "Stay away." She said once again.

In the grand confusion, no one else tried to interpose with her leaving, many eyes wordlessly following.

The is a reason why Percy was always a force to be recon with.

She'll take you down with her, violently and brutally.

(most chapters are around 1000 words each time and Percy yelled for at least 600-700 words of this chapter)