Chapter 3.1

Hi all.  I am still sick and it feels like i am getting worse instead of better.  On AIP.  I am not getting a lot of feedback so i am not sure if you guys like it.  Please let me know what you think.  If you havent yet please add AIP to your reading list and comment.  If you like it please vote and share.  To my dedicated readers thanks for the reads, comments and votes, i really appreciate it.

This one is dedicated to xCrystal_tearsx.  Thanks for the wonderful support.

Picture on the side is Arii.

Part 1 of 5

Nidhi had spent the rest of that day in the company of Arii and she was glad that she could finally have a normal two way conversation with someone. Arii told her nothing of what was going on or what would happen next. All they did was get to know each other.

Arii was not married and didn’t have any children and when Nidhi asked her why all she said was that she was a protector and that a family of her own wasn’t what she wanted. Being a protector was her life and she had devoted her life to that cause. Nidhi wondered why a beautiful woman like Arii would rather be a protector. Arii had long dark hair and green eyes, she had a slender build but she wasn’t abnormally tall, maybe just taller than the average female. She had a kind face and her whole body language was of a person who liked to have a lot of friends, she was open. Nidhi wished that she could be like that. Arii was in her thirties but didn’t look a day older than twenty five.

Nidhi and Arri had spend the day in the village and when it was time to return they found the lady that came to collect Nidhi’s washing the other day in her room. She was packing up most of Nidhi’s clothes into a suitcase and her toiletries into a vanity case. Nidhi looked to Arii and back at her stuff on the bed.

“Am I leaving?” Nidhi asked and she felt like she could cry. “Are you going with me, please tell me that you would be joining me?”

Arii smiled at Nidhi and nodded. “I am going with you but not all the way. We will be traveling to another village and that is where I will get off. Let us go and get some dinner in the dining hall and then you should get to bed, we will be leaving at dawn.”

Nidhi followed Arii out and with one last glance at her things that was being packed up into the suitcases Nidhi realized that she was sad to leave. She followed Arii and for the first time since she arrived here she saw the skinny al man she had traveled here with. “What is his name, he brought me here but I don’t know his name?”

Arii looked at the stranger and then back to Nidhi. “That is Ruh, he is your guide. He will be the only person who would be with you till the end. He doesn’t talk to anyone, but he will talk to you when the time is right. You shouldn’t be worried Nidhi. He can protect you and he knows what you feel. He is not a mind reader but he had a way of pulling your feelings onto himself. You would never be in need when he is by your side.”