Chapter 11.2

I am so sorry.  I added this part to the wrong book.  I corrected my mistake. 

Part 2 of 6

They walked towards the school gate that led to the road but Nidhi wanted to run but she knew she couldn’t.  She had to pace herself.  There were no other students around and she could only guess that they were still in their rooms.

As soon as they passed through the gate Nidhi ran into the thick greenery to her left, she could feel him and she ran straight to him.  Nidhi stopped suddenly when she saw someone she didn’t expect.  The beautiful stranger stood a few feet from her and Nidhi was confused.  She could have sworn that she felt the tiger.  Her tiger was probably hiding somewhere close by waiting for the beautiful stranger to leave. 

Arnav stood in front of her and couldn’t help but smile at her.  She was so beautiful and just seeing her happy made his life worth living.  He knew she was disappointed when she didn’t see him in his tiger form but he wasn’t bothered by it.  He knew that she would soon accept him as her love, so he did something he didn’t think he would ever do.  “Hallo Nidhi.  My name is Arnav.”

Nidhi froze because she couldn’t believe that he talked to her.  She had no words so she just waved at him.  He wore one of the outfits that Arii had given him and he looked so handsome in it.  Nidhi searched for words but couldn’t find any. 

“So you are not going to talk to me?”  He said with a huge grin.  He wanted to take her hands in his and just be with her.  He knew that when she touched him she would know that she liked him like she liked his tiger form. 

Nidhi looked at him and saw the grin on his beautiful face.  He didn’t look cocky or like a player but he was handsome and charming.  Nidhi remembered how she thought that he was kissable, very . . . kissable.  She felt a blush creep up to her cheeks when she thought about kissing him.

“You look very beautiful today.  Red and gold suit you, the colours of a princess.”  Arnav said and as he looked at her he saw the sun and knew that he should go.  He didn’t have much time.  “I have to go, but I will see you around.”  He waved at her and disappeared into the woods.

Nidhi stood there still frozen and jumped when Ruh touched her arm.

“Not who you expected I guess?”  Ruh asked. 

Nidhi shook her head.  “No, but I don’t think it was a bad thing.  I guess we should go before we are late for dinner?”  Nidhi said disappointed.  Why did he have to leave so soon?  She followed Ruh back to the gate and just before they left the woods Ruh stopped and Nidhi saw her tiger waiting.