Chapter 6.4

Dedicated to PrachiKumar.

Hallo all. So you will see that this chapter wasnt written by me. Cleveteen98 is like my first friend on wattpad that actually read my books and she is very talented. Please support her and read her books too please. She has poems and two books, LIVING WITH THE HERMAN GIRLS and HIS WIFE - A ONE DIRECTION FANFIC. Please read comment and vote. Have fun reading and this is a long one. And when you read this keep in mind that Nidhi doesnt know this. When i write later in the book that Arii tells Nidhi her story, this woukld be it.

Part 4 of 6

Arii's live

Written by cleveteen98

Arii was a sweet, loving, young, carefree girl. She was the headman's daughter and enjoyed all the luxuries of life. She had all necessities of life including the love of her parents, family and friends but she longed for true love from a man, a man that could hold her in his arms and protect her life even if his own life is at stake. She was beautiful and no doubt the young men near her were wooed by her beauty. Many of them tried to get in a relationship with her but none lasted long and every one ended up being friends with her because she didn't find that special one. The one she was longing for.

One day when she was going through the woods to the other town for some work, she was attacked by a tiger. Tigers are the most dangerous species you would ever meet. Like a knight in shining armor, a young handsome man, just older then her appeared from behind the tiger and shot him dead.

Arii was glad that she was saved but she didn't like the idea of tiger being killed. She said, "You should have just wounded him instead of killing him".

He said, "How can you even say that? The tiger tried to kill you and yet you are saying what I did was wrong?"He was a bit angry that she was taking sides with tiger that almost killed her.

But still his deep husky voice sent shivers down Arii's spine. She never felt this way before. She replied, "I didn't mean to say that. I was just telling that maybe you should have just wounded him. I can't let a creature die because of me".

The man was looking at Arii in disbelief. "Are you for real? THAT THING TRIED KILLING YOU AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT I SHOULD HAVE JUST LET HIM GET HIS WAY? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE? WHAT WOULD HAVE YOUR FAMILY PASSED THROUGH IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW?" He shouted at her angrily.

Arii realized what he was trying to say and that brought tears to her eyes.

The man sighed and roamed his hands through his hair and said, "Look I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you by saying something rude".

Arii looked up to see his eyes filled with guilt and pure innocence. She almost drowned in that pool of brown eyes. "It's not that. What you said was right", she said. Though she didn't lie it was not complete truth because what he said was also true. His words did hit her hard. Never in her life would anyone's negative words hit her but with this man it was different.