Chapter 6.1

Hallo friends.  Okay so i dont know if i did this right, but i am not getting the results i was hoping for.  I know you are all busy and everything so it is fine.  You will meet a new important caracter in part 2 of chapter 6, so be on the lookout.  I want to thank all of you for your reads comments and votes.  I really appreciate it.  The story might seem boringnow but it does get more upbeat in a chpater or so.  Enjoy reading, and please comment and tell me what is wrong with it, i am a big girl and i can take it.  :)

Dedicated to babyoftheuniverse.

Part 1 of 6

Nidhi was back on the road with Arii and Ruh.  They had left just after sunrise and have been on the road for just over an hour.  Nidhi was bored and she allowed her mind to wander back to the night before.

“Nidhi, I hear you have had a strange encounter with a tiger.  Do you want to tell us about that?”  Raj asked with a daring look on his face.

Nidhi didn’t answer immediately, she wanted to see what kind of a man he was.  “I am sorry but there is nothing to tell.  Where are you from Raj?”

“Same place as you, Mumbai.”  He said but quickly continued.  “Why don’t you want to talk about the tiger?”

“I have nothing to say on that subject so, if you will excuse me, I need to get to bed, we are leaving early.”  Nidhi turned to the two sisters.   “It was a pleasure meeting you and I guess we will see each other soon.  Good luck with your trip.”  Nidhi turned and walked away with Arii and Ruh following.  Nidhi didn’t trust Raj and she planned to stay away from him.

The auto rickshaw came to a halt and Nidhi focused on her surroundings.  A tree had fallen over and was blocking the road and there was no way around it.  Ruh got out and inspected the situation.  A minute later he got an axe out from under his seat and started chopping off the branches that was easy to move on the one side.  He figured that if he chopped off the branches there would be a big enough space to get the auto rickshaw through to the other side. 

While Ruh chopped the branches off Arii and Nidhi sat and watched him work.  Nidhi got bored and decided to take a walk.  Arii had stayed behind after Nidhi promised that she would not go out of sight.  Nidhi stayed close to Arii because a little piece of her was scared that the tiger would make an appearance and her nightmare would come true.  

Nidhi was back just in time to have lunch with Arii and Ruh.  While they were eating Arii steered the conversation to last night’s favourite topic.

“Nidhi, why did you not tell Raj about the tiger?  She asked curiously. 

“I don’t like him and for some reason the fact that he was so interested in the tiger made me trust him even less.”

“Oh, I didn’t get that feeling but it is your story and you can tell it if you want.”  Arii said.  “I was thinking that what are the odds of encountering tigers two nights in a row and they don’t hurt you?”

“It was the same tiger both times.”  Nidhi said to no one in particular.