Chapter 6.2

Dedicated to disha97.

Dont miss this chapter.  It is an important one. 

Part 2 of 6

It was late afternoon and Ruh and Arii had decided that they should spend the night by the fallen tree and hopefully they would be back on the road the next morning.  It was about three hours before sunset and Nidhi had helped Arii get wood for a fire.  They had sort of set up camp for the night even though they didn’t have much to work with. 

Another hour had passed and when Nidhi looked to the road she saw a man approaching them.  He was handsome and for some reason Nidhi wanted to be near him.  It was as if strings connected her to this stranger and linked their nerves and veins together so that it felt like they were sharing a body.

Nidhi had forgotten what she was doing and could only stare at the handsome man getting closer and closer every second.  He was tall and his clothes didn’t look like it was his.  The pants were too short and the shirt was too tight and he was bare foot.  Nidhi wondered why he looked like he borrowed or stole the clothes he was wearing.

Arii and Ruh got up and met him halfway, about ten steps from Nidhi but he was close enough for her to see his light almost golden brown eyes.  His face was strong and his dark hair framed his face.  The stubble on his jaw and chin looked nothing more than a day old.  His lips looked so sweet and sooo kissable.   He had brought shoulders and the tight fitting shirt made his toned chest stand out even more.  His looks might strike you as average but Nidhi knew he was not average at all.

For the first time Nidhi wanted to be in the arms of a man, she wanted to be held and most of all she wanted to feel safe.  This god like man would be able to do that for her.  Nidhi couldn’t help but stare at him.  Her mouth went dry and her heart beat sped up.

He didn’t talk to her, he just nodded and walked away to help Ruh with the tree.  They managed to chop it so that the auto rickshaw could pass an hour and a half later and the handsome young man said his goodbyes to everyone and waving to Nidhi with a smile on his handsome face and disappeared into the woods.  Nidhi was sad to see him go.