Chapter 8.2

Dedicated to LiveOutLoudAlways.

Hi so this chapter explains Ruh and Arii's part in Nidhi's life and what we can expect.

Part 2 of 6

“Ruh, why didn’t you want to leave when we saw the tiger the first time when I asked you to go call Arii? 

“I didn’t know what to make of the situation.  I knew that I could trust him but your safety is always my first priority.  I needed to know that he wouldn’t leave you alone in the woods while I was gone.”

“How did you know he wouldn’t leave me alone?”

“You ask a lot of questions.  Maybe I should go back to not talking to you.”  He said and laughed as he saw her astonished expression.  He would have left before me if he wanted to leave.  Now it is my turn to ask you a few questions.  Were you on your way to meet the tiger when you were attacked by the creature?  The night before the attack when you left the house, did you go to him too?”

“Yes and yes.  He pulled me from the river and stayed with me I guess until that man found me.”  Talking about the beautiful stranger had Nidhi wondering about him and a million more questions jumped into her head.  “How many more qualities do I need?”

“I cannot say.  Some have one and some have more but no one can have all of it.  The ones going to school with you will have at least four otherwise they will not be here.  You also need other things it is not only qualities that you need to bring forth but also abilities.  I cannot name all but you need a fighting ability and so on.  You will know all of that when your teacher is happy with your progress and you will not know what the teacher is trying to bring out in you before you have accomplished it.” 

Nidhi thought about that for a while.  “I can’t fight to save my own life.  I will fail my destiny.” 

“You shouldn’t worry about that and confidence and a positive attitude should help with what you are feeling right now.  You could be the best fighter but if you don’t see yourself as a fighter and a winner hear in your head, ...”  He tapped in her head with his finger.  “... then you have lost the battle.  If your mindset is right the battle is already have way won.” 

“I see, I will not doubt myself again.  I will work hard and do my best.  I am a winner and no one can take that away from me.”

“Except for you.  You are the only one who can choose to be a winner or not be a winner.  You alone have the power to do something.  Everyone can tell you to do something but at the end of the day you still need to make the choice to do it.  You can do it good or you can do it bad and that is your decision too.”

Nidhi didn’t talk again for a few hours while she thought about everything and Ruh knew that so he didn’t talk to her.  The road was still deserted and now and then Ruh felt the emotions of the tiger but he also felt something else, something dark.