Chapter 4.6

Dedicated to fermo18.

What do you think about the tiger and why is Nidhi so attached to him. Let me know what you think. Please read and enjoy, remeber to comment and vote if you like. Share too please. I will upload a sneak peak as soon as i hit 1500 reads. Thanks to everyone who has read commented and voted so far and remeber that i will dedicate a part of a chapter to everyone who add my book to their reading list.

Part 6 of 6

“Nidhi, move very slowly away from the tiger.” Arii whispered. There was fear in her voice.

“No, he will not hurt me, I know he won’t. He let me touch him. I am not afraid of him.” Nidhi said in a normal but hurried tone. “Why do I feel like I have a connection with this tiger?”

“You don’t Nidhi. He is your enemy and I need you to come away from him. You might be blinded by his appearance and that is what he wants. He is pretending and he will kill you the moment you think he wouldn’t.” Arii said with concern. She held her hand out to Nidhi but Nidhi made no effort to move.

Nidhi looked from Arii to the tiger and she couldn’t see that in his golden eyes. Tears fell from her eyes and she couldn’t explain it. The tiger got up and beard his teeth in Arii’s direction and growled. It scared Nidhi to her core. It was like he didn’t agree with Arii. He placed the top of his head against Nidhi’s shoulder and then he turned his head so that his right ear was by her heart.

Nidhi felt comforted by this and she placed her hand on his head between his ears. “They don’t understand, I trust you and I know you trust me.” Nidhi said to the tiger in a whisper. “I will come see you later tonight.”

He lifted his head and shook it from left to right as if to say no she shouldn’t. He pushed her shoulder with his head until she got up on her feet.

“You want me to go?” Nidhi asked with disappointment in her voice. She touched his head once more. “Do you really want me to go and not come back later?”

The tiger sat again and closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he opened them, Nidhi and her friends was gone. He could feel his heart breaking.