Chapter 3.2

Dedicated to xPrincess_Darknessx.

Part 2 of 5

Nidhi looked at the old man Ruh and she now understood how he knew when she wanted to leave the dining cart on the train and what Arii said had answered so many questions. They arrived in the dining hall and it was the second time today that she had been here for a meal, but where the place looked plain but still beautiful this afternoon, now it looked ready for a party.

Where Nidhi stood she could see every part of the big hall. In the middle was a big round are where dancing would normally occur and from that round floor steps in the full circle leads to columns spread out two meters apart and frames the area. Behind the pillars is another set of pillars and in between tables are set up for dining at with pillows around the tables. The pillars were now decorated in bright colored fabrics and flowers. The steps had loose pillows scattered on it for everyone to sit on. The tables were also decorated with bright colored fabrics and flowers were everywhere. The dance floor in the middle of the room was clean and shiny even though flowers were covering the steps and the floor by the dining tables.

Nidhi looked at the decorated room and she felt like she could stare at it for hours and hours. Suddenly music started playing and Nidhi scanned the room to see where it was coming from. She found the source as she looked up to the level above the pillars and saw a small stage where men and woman stood playing their instruments. Nidhi felt like dancing.

Everyone was dressed for the occasion and they looked so beautiful. “Should I go change, I feel under dressed?” Nidhi directed her question at Arii.

“No, you look beautiful and there is no need for you to change. This is your all for you. Do you like it?” Arii looked at Nidhi with a proud grin.

Nidhi couldn’t believe her ears. “It is really beautiful but I don’t understand are the happy that I am leaving?” Nidhi looked confused.

Arii chuckled. “Why would you think that? This is to wish you well on your path of discovery and they are having this to celebrate. You are the fifth to come through here on the way to the school where you would be attending. There are five more that will be passing through here just like you and the four before you. This is a great honor. You are part of the ten chosen ones but not all of you will make it.”