Chapter 130

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee

Having the mid laner, the jungler, and the support roaming together was also a commonly seen playstyle. Back when Ye Shaoyang  played as an Illusionist, Ye Shaoyang, Chi Shuo, and Qu Jiang roamed together, supporting with speed buff and engaging in swift guerrilla warfare. Netizens jokingly referred to them as the "trio of trouble.”

In this game, Jingzhe's bot lane marksman was left to farm, with support and mid lane focusing elsewhere. Fang Zhengqing would become the fastest-growing point in the entire match. At the 5-minute mark, Ye Shaoyang checked the scoreboard and noticed that Captain Fang's [Shadow Mage] had the highest economy, unknowingly surpassing Ye Shaoyang by over 300 gold.

Though seemingly insignificant, these small advantages, when accumulated, ensured his rapid development, putting him ahead in equipment.

Chi Shuo reached level 6, and Ye Shaoyang, having cleared the minions, swiftly headed to the bot lane.

Facing a 1v2 situation, Xie Yuan struggled as Cheng Xing's marksman had a long attack range, and Qu Jiang's support could heal. Xie Yuan was temporarily suppressed. Judging by his items, he indeed focused on physical output, coupled with attack speed items.

The hero [Warlock of Curse], with its stacked curses causing spell damage every second, the higher the attack speed, the faster the curses stack. Xie Yuan's itemization resulted in a mixed damage output of basic attacks (physical) and curses (magic), allowing him to clear minions rapidly.

Although Cheng Xing had brought him down to around 70% health, it didn't impede his development.

Chi Shuo entered the bot lane bush, triggering an in-game prompt: "Initiate an attack."

Ye Shaoyang shielded Chi Shuo, who, with the shield, activated his ult, delivering a punch that slammed Xie Yuan against the wall!

Briefly stunned, combined with [King of Fighters] combo, Xie Yuan was quickly crippled. Cheng Xing urgently followed with his basic attack Q skill, finishing off Xie Yuan.

—First Blood!

Cheng Xing excitedly exclaimed, "Ah, I got First Blood!"

Chi Shuo said, "Well done, clear the minions quickly."

Almost simultaneously, a fight erupted in the top lane.

—[I'm very Square (Shadow Mage) killed Tianhuan Zhuhuo (Holy Knight)]

Qin Yizhu said, "Four on the opposite side tower dived."

Ye Shaoyang quickly shifted the view, indeed, Tianhuan in the bot lane faced a 4v1 situation, and the top lane fight also involved a 4v1. Despite Old Qin's cautious stance under the tower, the Jingzhe's White Bear summoned the large bear to tank tower damage. With the top laner and support teaming up, Fang Zhengqing directly burst down to take Old Qin's head.

This game, Old Qin chose [Holy Knight], tanky but low in early magic resistance.

Against four opponents, his toughness couldn't endure.

Both sides exchanged kills in this fight, making it even.

The minor dragon in the bottom half of the jungle spawned, and Chi Shuo immediately said, "Take the dragon."

Simultaneously, Jingzhe invaded Tianhuan's top half jungle, looting resources like blue buff and small monsters before retreating.

Ye Shaoyang once again checked the in-game panel for information.