Chapter 161

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

The Clone Showdown was finished at a much swifter pace than the usual 5v5 tower pushes. It's all just for amusement, really, and most players in this mode couldn't care less about winning or losing. As for professional players, their grasp of these leisurely modes is quite limited. Individuals like Zhao Xinping and Zhao Xin'an have never even dipped their toes into these modes.

Hence, their expertise in professional leagues might not necessarily translate to casual modes.

For instance, the respawn times of the dragons and Baron in professional leagues are completely different from those in Clone Showdown. Even the minion wave respawn rates are different. When Zhao Xin'an respawned in lane after his demise, he found the enemy top laner a whole level ahead of him, leaving him baffled—how did they level up so rapidly? Is that even feasible?

Before he could process this, he spotted an exclamation mark above his head, indicating the presence of a nearby invisible hero.

Instinctively, Zhao Xin'an flashed away, but he was defenseless. Fang Zhengqing came to support the top lane, and two "Stealth Rogue" from the opposing side ambushed him invisibly. As a squishy "Illusionist," he couldn't resist and had to bid farewell to his life.

Unable to contain himself, Zhao Xin'an complained, "Why is the enemy mid laner focusing on ganking me! Jungle? Jungle dad, please come help top lane!"

He quickly adjusted the camera to find his own jungle's position. After searching for a while, he realized... their jungle was entangled with the enemy jungle in the jungle area, completely ignoring the fact that his top lane teammate was being killed.

Zhao Xin'an reminded, "Xiao Bai, stop soloing with Chi Shuo! Help the top lane!"

Ye Shaoyang said, "I don't want to solo with him either, he's the one chasing me."

Xie Weiyu suppressed a laugh and testified, "Chi Shuo is indeed chasing Yangyang, aggressively counter-jungling. If Yangyang doesn't defend, our jungle will collapse."

Chen Qianhua calmly said, "It's okay, Xiao Zhao. If your top lane collapses, we'll gain an advantage in the bot lane."

Fang Zhengqing supported the top lane, but Xie Yuan supported the bot lane.

So, it was 2v1 in the top lane for the Blue Team, and 3v2 in the bot lane for the Red Team. Although both "Stealth Rogue" in the bot lane could turn invisible, stealth had a time limit and couldn't be maintained indefinitely. Chen Qianhua, who had excellent calculation abilities as support, always managed to predict when the enemy Rogue's invisibility would end and call the mid laner to support.

The Illusionists can burst down opponents with their combos. With Xie Yuan and Xie Weiyu both Illusionists, their consecutive attacks would leave the two Rogue on the opposing side either dead or severely weakened. Not to mention, Chen Qianhua, also wielding an Illusionist, could provide additional control and damage.

As a result, by the time the game reached the 10-minute mark, Zhao Xin'an was obliterated in the top lane. In the bot lane, both A Yan and Liu Luo, the two Rogue, were also crushed, and the outer towers in both lanes fell.

And the jungle?

The jungle remained in its own world, still engaging in solo battles nearby, turning the 5v5 Clone entertainment match into a fragmented scenario where each lane fought separately, and the junglers competed 1v1 for resources, creating a disjointed situation.

Yao Mu watched the game screen, puzzled. "Each on their own? Don't they have a unified command?"

Dong Ge joked, "Well, after all, if the Blue Team unifies their command and coordinates between mid and jungle, with Chi Shuo and Fang Zhengqing's tacit understanding, it's easy to lead to team collapses."