Chapter 159

Edited by- xiaoAnZheee 

After the punishment segment concluded, the host Yao Mu walked to the front of the stage and announced loudly, "Next is the giveaway segment. Please have the five winners from the Red Team come to the lottery wheel to draw prizes for the audience!"

Ye Shaoyang ignored his racing heart and quickly joined Xie Weiyu and the others in front of the large wheel.

The lottery was an essential part of every All-Star event. This year, the professional league was particularly generous, not only providing plenty of limited edition merchandise for the audience but also preparing thousands of legendary skin vouchers to give away to fans who followed the All-Star event and watched the livestreams.

It was the league's way of giving back to the fans who supported esports.

As soon as the audience heard about the lottery segment, they eagerly straightened up in their seats.

Dong Ge said, “Each person draws for five lucky audience members. Shall Lieyang go first?'" 

Yao Mu responded, "All the prizes on the wheel are limited edition merchandise. Whatever is drawn will be given as gifts to the audience. Let's see how lucky Lieyang is."

Ye Shaoyang took a step forward and spun the wheel with force.

The pointer finally stopped at "Smart Speaker."

Yao Mu smiled and said, "Lieyang is quite lucky! He drew a [Frost Goddess] smart speaker. Now, let's have the captain of Tianhuan, Shuoyue, come and draw for five lucky audience members!"

Chi Shuo walked up beside Ye Shaoyang and, taking the remote handed to him by Yao Mu, pressed a button. On the big screen, audience seat numbers rapidly scrolled, and Chi Shuo pressed stop, freezing five numbers on the screen.

Yao Mu announced, "Congratulations to the lucky audience members from sections C611, B331... Please come up to the stage!"

The selected audience members, three men and two women, excitedly came up and stood in a row on the stage.

Dong Ge conducted a brief interview, "Who is your favorite professional player?"

The boy on the far left blushed and said, "My favorite is Xinping Jie. She's my goddess."

The girl next to him boldly stated, "I like Sean. His blue eyes are very handsome."

When it came to the last girl, she took the microphone excitedly and said, "I love both Shuoyue and Lieyang the most! I think these two players have a special understanding, like they share the same mind when they play, as if they're using one brain."

The audience burst into laughter. The camera switched to Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang. Chi Shuo remained calm, while Ye Shaoyang's smile was slightly awkward. He politely said, "Thank you."

The girl cheered them on with a gesture of encouragement, "Looking forward to seeing you both at the World Championships. Good luck!"

Ye Shaoyang handed the prize to her. He stood next to Chi Shuo, but there was a friendly distance between them, and they didn't exchange any eye contact. Ye Shaoyang felt somewhat hesitant to meet Chi Shuo's gaze.

As the lucky audience members left the stage, each player stepped forward to draw their prizes. The Red Team drew merchandise, while the Blue and Yellow Teams drew for audience members or exchanged for skin vouchers. By the time all 15 players had finished drawing their prizes, it was already 10 p.m.

Yao Mu and Dong Ge walked side by side to the front of the stage. Yao Mu said, "The activities for the first day of the All-Star event have come to a successful conclusion. The Treasure Chest Battle mode will be updated and synchronized online after midnight tonight. For those who enjoyed this mode, you can experience it firsthand in the gaming entertainment area!"