Chapter 134

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

After returning to the hotel from breakfast, Ye Shaoyang opened his phone and sent a message to Xiao Rui, "Xiao Rui, have you been following the #Riyue tonghui# super topic recently?"

Qin Rui had long been following it with a alternate account and checked the posts every day.

In Qin Rui's eyes, his brother and Chi Shuo were a perfect match. He couldn't imagine any other Alpha besides Chi Shuo being with his brother.

Not to mention Chi Shuo's impeccable appearance; the key was how well he treated his brother. So, since Qin Rui discovered the #Riyue tonghui# topic last time, he secretly became a fan of this CP.

Of course, he only dared to silently follow.

As for his brother saying, "We're just friends," Qin Rui was half doubtful.

Anyway, his brother was casual, maybe he liked Chi Shuo but wasn't aware of it?

Seeing the message from Ye Shaoyang early in the morning, Qin Rui was surprised and replied, "I occasionally check the topic, mainly to see if anyone is criticizing you! Why, ge, why ask about this suddenly?"

Ye Shaoyang scratched his head and sent a voice message, "Xiao Rui, you're also an Omega. In your opinion, is it bad for an Omega to hug an Alpha actively? Does it easily lead to misunderstandings?"

Ye Shaoyang himself wasn't consciously aware of being an Omega. In his previous life, he was a straightforward heterosexual male. Even after transmigrating, despite changes in internal anatomy, he still considered himself a man. So, he treated male friends the same way as in his past life, thinking it was normal.

But, this world was not normal!

Men could have children with men now – no more bromance!

So, he decided to ask Xiao Rui.

Xiao Rui, being a natural-born Omega, surely had a more reliable understanding of these matters.

Recalling the hug collection in the topic area from yesterday, Qin Rui guessed his brother might have seen it. He quickly understood Ye Shaoyang's meaning and replied, "Whether an Omega hugs an Alpha actively depends on the situation. Sometimes, a polite hug is fine. But frequently hugging privately can indeed lead to misunderstandings."

Ye Shaoyang, contemplating, asked, "Do you think Chi Shuo misunderstood?"

Qin Rui said, "... I don't know about that."

Ye Shaoyang tried to convince himself, "I told him that competitions are the priority, and he said I'm his best partner. We're just teammates. Hugging after winning a match shouldn't be a big deal, right?"

Qin Rui hesitated, "Um..."

Once or twice might be fine, but the issue is, do you two need to hug each other every time after a match? Haven't you noticed the way Cheng Xing looks at you two? It's like the look of someone eating dog food!

Seeing his brother reply with a hesitant "Um," Ye Shaoyang felt his explanation was somewhat strained.

You can't bring the straight male mindset of the real world into the ABO world. Being an Omega, actively hugging an Alpha was indeed not good. Ye Shaoyang reluctantly said, "I'll pay attention next time, keep my distance from Chi Shuo to avoid too much fan speculation. If Chi Shuo starts dating in the future, seeing these fan speculations might make his partner uncomfortable."

Qin Rui looked confused, "Ge, what are you talking about? Chi Shuo dating in the future?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "I'm not a fan speculating like that about Chi Shuo and me. I neglected the fact that I became an Omega. I didn't handle the situation well when interacting with him. I won't make the same mistake again."