Chapter 142

Edited by xiaoAnZheee

After Tianhuan won the first game, fans finally understood why Houwen bizarrely banned the Spirit Snowbird against Tianhuan last week. 

"Is that why Houwen had to ban the flying jungle against Tianhuan, because they were afraid of this tactic?"

"The double flight combo of Sun and Moon is indeed terrifying, flying to the net to kill, so fierce!"

"It must have been that Tianhuan practiced the double flight in secret, and Houwen found out, right?"

"It must have been used during practice matches or ranking games, Houwen knew about it, hence the ban on Snowbird. Maybe Binghun didn't know, so they didn't ban?"

Sunshine and Moonlight's aliases were only spread within the international professional players' circle, and the fans were unaware. Xiao Wei also found it odd, scratching his head, "It could be that Xiao Bai and Captain Chi practiced double flight in secret, and perhaps Coach Zhou stumbled upon it? I'll go and ask around."

During the replay of the game highlights on the big screen, Xiao Wei analyzed, "Tianhuan's BP was excellent this round. They were the red side, released all of Captain Chen's supports, Binghun on the first pick would definitely grab a support first, and then, Tianhuan could directly take the double flight combo. Since Binghun had already picked a support, they couldn't pick another one, so they had to choose a jungle and mid-lane that could counter the double flight. This way, Tianhuan secured the immunity support [Blessed Priest] to protect the double flight combo. From the BP phase, Tianhuan had already predicted the opponent's moves."

BP strategy was crucial in matches, and Tianhuan's coaching team spent a lot of time studying Binghun's Spirit Rabbit system.

However, Binghun's BP in the first game, although it prevented the threat of Captain Chi's invisible assassin, showed they hadn't done enough homework against the double flight combo.

Xiao Wei said, "In the second game, Binghun is the red side, and they can break up the double flight combo. It'll be interesting to see their choice."

The break ended quickly, and the second game began.

Tianhuan was the blue side, with priority in banning. Coach Lin did not ban a support again but banned two mage towers [Destruction Mage] and [Great Witch of North Sea]. Binghun indeed banned [Spirit Snowbird] and [Stealth Rogue] together.

Xiao Wei chuckled, "They really didn't dare to let the double flight combo through again. What will Tianhuan first pick?"

A familiar avatar appeared in Tianhuan's selection box.

The live commentator raised his voice, "Bounty Hunter!"

"Having too much money is a problem too."

As the hero's avatar appeared, the familiar voice of the Bounty Hunter played in the venue, causing a stir among the audience.

At this moment, watching the game in the hotel room, Xie Yuan couldn't help but say, "No way? Are they going to replicate Jingzhe's Bounty Hunter system?"

Coach Chen pondered, "Not necessarily. Their previous use of Houwen's positional system was not a direct copy but a learning and improvement. Perhaps, our system has also been improved by Tianhuan?"

Learning and improving was a common approach for tactical masters. Many team compositions and strategies in professional leagues were developed by learning from other teams' tactics and then adapting them to fit their own style.