Chapter 152

Edited by- xiaoAnZheee 

The lineups for the second round were quickly determined.

In this match, Tianhuan didn't choose a tank for the top lane but opted for a warrior on the side, the [Kung Fu Master], with fast minion clearance and strong output. In the marksman position, since the [Wind Nymph] and [Machine Gun Huntsman] were still banned by the enemys, Cheng Xing picked [Divine Archer], a late-game marksman that requires development but has a long attack range.

The support went for [Blazing Angel], and the jungle chose [Sword God].

In the mid lane for Beimu, there was a magical assassin, the [Illusionist], with warriors [Berserker] and [Twin Blades of Agony] on the side lanes. The team still had two warriors and no marksman; the jungle used [Stealth Rogue] as the utility, and the support chose [Radiant Shield] for damage resistance.

Upon reaching this point, Mu Mu analyzed, "Tianhuan changed the heroes in both mid and jungle. [Moon Mage] has a strong sustained output, with basic attacks shooting moon blades, causing considerable magical damage. The ult is a sweeping range of moon blades. The jungle [Sword God] has three displacement moves, making it very flexible."

Dong Ge remarked, "Tianhuan's lineup this time has output capabilities in mid, marksman, top, and jungle, making it better than the first game. However, overall, this lineup is somewhat fragile. The support [Blazing Angel] has a medium defense, not matching up to a tank. In team fights, Tianhuan might struggle to withstand the enemy's burst."

Mu Mu added, "Beimu's lineup with [Radiant Shield] is a pure tank, with stronger defense than Tianhuan. The jungle control utility can also build tank gears. Both side lanes and mid focus on output. The mid [Illusionist] has strong burst capabilities, capable of bursting down an enemy with a combo, and the threat from both side lanes to the backline remains significant."

Dong Ge chuckled, saying, "Beimu's lineup is more comprehensive, but Tianhuan's advantage lies in range! Tianhuan's lineup is somewhat like a POKE strategy, long-distance harassment, chip away at the enemys first, then let the jungle come in for the cleanup."

Mu Mu agreed, saying, "In team fights, it still depends on whether Beimu can quickly eliminate Tianhuan's C position."

The match started swiftly.

In the first round, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang teamed up for an invasion, securing three buffs at the beginning. This time, Beimu was evidently more cautious, splitting their defense at the start. In the upper area, Zhao Xin'an and Sean guarded the red buff together, while in the lower area, three players defended the blue buff. Chi Shuo moved over to check but couldn't steal the buff, so he had to go back and clear his own jungle.

Both sides developed steadily, with Ye Shaoyang quickly clearing minions in the mid lane.

Before level 6, the output of [Moon Mage] was higher than [Illusionist] because [Illusionist]’s skills had cooldowns, whereas [Moon Mage] could continuously use basic attacks for minion clearance.

Ye Shaoyang cleared minions first, helping Chi Shuo secure the river crab. The mid-lane river crab was taken by the two of them, and Chi Shuo's level became higher than the enemy jungle. However, the enemy's jungle gave the blue buff to Sean. Sean's level was higher than Ye Shaoyang and would reach level 6 earlier.

The first skill at level 6 for [Illusionist] was fierce, with Dizzying Illusion, Illusory Missile, and Illusory shards. A combo like this could almost solo kill 80% of squishy mid-lane heroes.

Ye Shaoyang kept an eye on Sean's experience bar and level, calculating the experience of each minion wave. When the enemy reached level 5 and a half, he quickly retreated, hiding in the grass on the side of his jungle to observe Sean's movements.