Chapter 138

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

The second round of the match began.

Before reaching level 6, both the junglers, Ninja and Demon Hunter didn't have strong output capabilities. The early game on both sides was relatively calm; neither invaded but focused on clearing their own buffs.

The first river crab in the mid lane was stolen by Houwen's jungler A-Yan.

Given the longer attack range of the Demon Hunter, he patiently waited in the bushes for the river crab to be low on health, then executed a combo of Q skill and Smite, instantly taking down the crab. Ye Shaoyang intended to use his Little Monster card to disrupt A-Yan's positioning but couldn't react in time.

The experience gained from one crab allowed A-Yan to reach level 6 before Chi Shuo.

Ye Shaoyang warned, "Be cautious in the bottom lane; the opposing jungle has hit level 6 first."

The Houwen's mid/jungle combo would likely focus on the bottom lane.

Cheng Xing immediately replied to the command, "Understood."

Qu Jiang took this opportunity to place vision in the river.

As expected, A-Yan reached level 6 half a minute earlier than Chi Shuo and swiftly headed to the bottom lane. Zhou Jiawen followed after clearing minions. Although he didn't have his ult, he could use Q skill to poke from a distance, accompanying the jungler to eliminate Cheng Xing.

However, Cheng Xing retreated timely, hiding behind the tower.

Zhou Jiawen checked Cheng Xing's position and said, "Retreat, we can't secure the kill."

Roaming to catch the enemy was effective, but if the kill wasn't guaranteed, retreating was wise. Without his ult, attempting a tower dive on Cheng Xing would be risky.

Houwen's jungler came to the bottom lane but didn't find any opportunity, so he retreated.

Ye Shaoyang waited in the mid-lane river bush, intending to trade with Zhou Jiawen as he passed by. However, Zhou Jiawen was cautious and suddenly changed direction near the river, circling around from behind the tower.

Unable to catch anyone, Ye Shaoyang also had to return to clear minions under his tower.

During the early lane phase, the mid-lane matchup involved trading and poking rather than outright killing. Both players moved cautiously, skillfully avoiding each other's abilities.

The commentator remarked, "Both mid-lane players are playing cautiously, with agile S-shaped movements that makes it difficult for the enemy to predict their next position. The details in their movements are crucial in the matchup between top-tier mid-lane players."

"Exactly, at the moment, their health and minion scores are identical!"

Upon hearing this, Ye Shaoyang's fans felt proud. Yangyang, a newcomer from Season 10, holding his ground against a world-class mid-laner like Zhou Jiawen during the laning phase speaks volumes.

Fans were excited, but both Ye Shaoyang and Zhou Jiawen remained calm, observing each other's next moves and reacting promptly.

Soon, both players emitted the glow of leveling up simultaneously.

The audience tensed up; would Zhou Jiawen unleash his ult to burst down Ye Shaoyang? Would Ye Shaoyang use Flash to escape, or would he counter with his devouring ult?

Level 6 mages like the Destruction Mage and the Great Witch of North Sea have the potential to instakill the enemys.

In the mid-lane duel between the two artillery mages, whose skill would land first would determine the victor!