Chapter 147

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee

In the first game, both teams quickly confirmed their line-ups.

Tianhuan picked: Vampiric Duke, a warrior top laner, King of Fighters as jungler, Holy mage, a utility mid laner, Holy knight, a tanky support in the bot lane with marksman as Princess of Blood Clan, who needs to develop but can heal through her ultimate ability.

For Yueying: the top laner is Xu Zhou's signature hero, the Kung Fu Master, with strong laning and backline access capabilities; the jungler is the utility player, Fighter; the mid laner is the Artillery Mage; support is the Radiant Shield, and the marksman is the Wind Nymph.

The commentators analyzed: "Tianhuan's damage sources are the top, bot lanes, and jungle, while Yueying's damage comes from the top, bot lanes, and mid. Both supports are tanky and have engaging abilities. From a line-up perspective, both sides are relatively balanced and stable, with the outcome of team fights depending on the players' timing."

"Indeed, the Holy Mage chosen by Lieyang can forcibly seal the enemy, effectively countering the mobile Wind Nymph. Therefore, in this game, Xiaoyu has Flash because Cleanse won't remove the seal."

"Yueying's support, Radiant Shield, can block some critical damage with his shield, making Xiaoyu's survival situation quite good. On the other side, the Holy Knight support can take damage instead of Xiao Xing, whose Princess of Blood Clan also has good survivability thanks to her healing ultimate."

"Let's enter the first match between the two teams!"

The game began without early invasions or jungle harassment from either side, allowing for steady development.

Yueying's utility jungler gave the first red buff to Xie Weiyu, who, during the laning phase, used quick positioning and the red buff that was close to Cheng Xing, overpowering him early on and forcing him to retreat under his tower to clear minions.

In the mid lane, Ye Shaoyang dodged several abilities from the opposing mid laner, focusing on minion clearing and helping Chi Shuo secure the first River Crab.

Top lane, Xu Zhou, as a top-tier top laner, is known for his "steady yet aggressive" playstyle, excelling at exploiting opportunities to trade damage and force the enemy back with a sudden combo.

Old Qin's Vampiric Duke couldn't match the Kung Fu Master before having his ultimate, resulting in being low on health after two ability trades and forced to retreat under his tower to heal.

"The laning phase is tough for Tianhuan!"

"Yes, if Old Qin had chosen a tankier champion, it might have been easier since the enemy's warrior wouldn't hurt as much. But in this game, Old Qin chose a warrior for the top lane, whose defense is much weaker than a tank's. Captain Xu's mechanical skills are strong, and the Kung Fu Master's frequent mobility makes it a lot easier to outmaneuver the Vampiric Duke, forcing him back under his tower is expected."

"Bot lane, because Xiaoyu got the red buff, the marksman having Red makes laning more aggressive. Plus, the Wind Nymph has mobility, which gives her an advantage over the Princess of Blood Clan, pushing Xiao Xing back under his tower."

"Tianhuan's top and bot lanes are under pressure. Will the mid and jungle find an opportunity to help?"

"Chi Shuo started blue, so he might help the bot lane at level 6!"

The commentators speculated that while Tianhuan's top and bot couldn't outlane Yueying, with mid and jungler’s assistance, the outcome could be different, given Tianhuan's strong mid and jungle.

Bot lane 2v2 favored Yueying, but in a 4v4, Tianhuan could win by quickly taking out the marksman.

The audience and live stream viewers eagerly watched the screen, and finally, Chi Shuo reached level 6. Yueying's jungler, having given up the buff early, wasn't level 6 yet, presenting a good opportunity for a gank.