Chapter 149

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

The match concluded, and Chi Shuo led his teammates to the soundproof room for handshakes. Xu Zhou stood up, patting his shoulder, sighing, "I thought after adapting well to Xiaoyu, we could win a match against you. Turns out, your progress was even faster than I anticipated." He glanced at Qin Yizhu and added, "Especially Old Qin, your style has changed."

Qin Yizhu scratched his head, feeling embarrassed. "I still can't beat Captain Xu in a one-on-one."

Xu Zhou replied, "It's not a one-on-one game. You played well in team fights."

Getting recognition from the top-tier top laner in the league made Old Qin quite happy.

Ye Shaoyang hugged Xie Weiyu, lightly patting his shoulder. He didn't offer many comforting words; he knew Xiaoyu didn't need them. Xie Weiyu smiled back and returned the hug. They understood the distinction between the game and their friendship.

Tianhuan's five members bowed and left the main stage.

In today's two matches, Qin Yizhu secured the MVP, especially in the second game with remarkable team fights and flashing to eliminate the enemy's marksman in the backline. So, after the match, the interview was given to Qin Yizhu.

Feeling a bit awkward during his first interview, Qin Yizhu stood there with a shy smile. The reporter handed him the microphone, saying, "Welcome, Zhuhua, to our interview booth! Firstly, congratulations to Tianhuan for winning the match 2:1. Today, Old Qin's performance in the game was outstanding, earning you the MVP. It's your first MVP this season. Anything you'd like to say to everyone?"

Qin Yizhu replied earnestly, "Thanks to my teammates, I could only get the MVP with everyone's cooperation."

The reporter continued, "Old Qin seems quite humble. We noticed that in today's games, you didn't choose a tank for the top lane, opting for warriors in three consecutive rounds. Is this a change in your style?"

Qin Yizhu answered, "It's the coaching staff's arrangement. Our top and bottom lanes are weaker, and the coach wanted us to quickly adapt to pressure situations for future matches. We've been practicing under pressure during this time." He paused, then chuckled, "I even dreamed about flashing to escape every day."

During this period, not only was Xiao Xing practicing relentlessly, but Old Qin was also training every day, figuring out how to escape and engage. He even had the kids from Team 2 form groups of three or four to come to the top lane and attack him, enduring the maximum pressure.

So saying, "I even dreamed about flashing to escape every day" was not an exaggeration but a fact.

Laughter echoed from the live reporter's booth, indicating that Tianhuan's nightmare training had indeed been effective. Old Qin, who dreams of flashing to escape, was caught several times today, yet he managed to survive with a sliver of health.

The reporter remarked, "So, you actually played the warrior top lane quite well, right?"

Qin Yizhu replied, "As a top laner, it's a basic requirement to play warriors in the top lane. While my top lane play may not match up to the top solo laners in the league, if needed, I want to hold my own without dragging the team down."

Curious, the reporter asked, "Do you personally prefer tanks or warriors?"

Qin Yizhu said, "I like both. Tanks are more durable and can withstand team fights for a long time. Warriors can deal more damage, especially when cutting off the enemy's marksman. Tanks lean towards defense, and warriors lean towards offense. Whatever the coach asks me to pick, I'll go with it."