Chapter 133

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

"Many say, 'Days thoughts become nights dream.' Last night, before drifting into sleep, Ye Shaoyang recalled the moment after the competition when he embraced Chi Shuo. Did the dream then recreate the scene of their embrace?

He used to dream frequently, often related to matches-solo kills in mid-lane, aggressively pushing towers with minions, stealing dragons and counter-jungling. He even dreamt of winning the world championship with his teammates.

However, this was the first time he dreamt so vividly about embracing someone.

In the dream, the intimate feeling of holding each other tightly made Ye Shaoyang feel somewhat uneasy.

He reached for the back of his neck, took out the pheromone detector he always carried, and checked the data. The Omega pheromone level was only 3.0-within the normal range.

With an accelerated heartbeat early in the morning, perhaps he didn't sleep well last night?

Ye Shaoyang didn't dwell on it, went to the bathroom, splashed cold water on his face, and his mood gradually calmed.

His flight back to the capital was at three in the afternoon, leaving the morning free. After washing his face, Ye Shaoyang casually sat on the bed and started scrolling through his phone.

Unconsciously, he opened the super topic section of #Riyue Tonghui#.

Then he noticed the most popular post in the super topic, titled "Hugs Collection."

Since the start of Season 10, the scenes of him hugging Chi Shuo after matches were all edited into a video by this blogger, accompanied by a very heartwarming soundtrack.

Ye Shaoyang clicked on the video and watched it.

Originally, he felt guilt-free, always treating Chi Shuo as a buddy.

But after watching this video, Ye Shaoyang felt something was off.

Since the time Chi Shuo secured the MVP with a jungle core, he started initiating hugs after every match, and Ye Shaoyang subconsciously turned to look at Chi Shuo when taking off his headphones.

Sometimes, he would even initiate to hug Chi Shuo.

Hugs between teammates for encouragement seemed normal when viewed individually.

However, when all their hugs were compiled into a video and observed from an outsider's perspective...

They indeed appeared very ambiguous!

It dawned on Ye Shaoyang that he hadn't hugged Xiao Xing in a long time.

Every time, it was Chi Shuo he embraced. No wonder the fans imagined so much.

Ye Shaoyang's cheeks suddenly felt warm, recalling the scene when Chi Shuo bit his nape not long ago. The heartbeat, just settled, quickened again.

Oh no, did he unintentionally make a move on Chi Shuo again?

In his past life, he was a straightforward guy. Intimately hugging a teammate was entirely normal. Even if he hugged a teammate for ten minutes, no one would misunderstand. Straight guys hugging each other was as casual as girlfriends holding hands while shopping-no need for overthinking."

Although both he and Chi Shuo are males, fundamentally, they are not of the same gender?

Being Alpha and Omega, such intimacy shouldn't be appropriate.