Chapter 144

Edited by xiaoAnZheee

After returning to the hotel, Coach Lin, as usual, debriefed today's match with everyone, meticulously replaying and explaining it from start to finish, and it wasn't until 11 pm that he let everyone go back to rest.

Ye Shaoyang arrived at his door, remembering what Chen Qianhua had said about adding each other as friends, so he turned to Chi Shuo and said, "By the way, Captain Chi, could you share Captain Chen's contact card with me? I'll add him as a friend."

Chi Shuo took out his phone, found Xiao Chen in his friend list, and pushed the contact card to Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang thanked him, turned around, opened the door, and entered the room.

Suddenly, Chi Shuo asked, "Are you going to play ranked games with Chen Qianhua when you get back?"

Ye Shaoyang replied, "It depends on Captain Chen. If he's in a bad mood after losing the match, he might not want to play games."

Chi Shuo said, "Don't stay up too late. You've just finished a match, take some time to rest your brain."

Ye Shaoyang said, "I know, after all, I'm an esports player who sleeps early and wakes up early."

The two looked at each other and smiled, saying goodbye at the door.

Chi Shuo turned around to enter his room, just as a message popped up on WeChat from Chen Qianhua: "Send me Ye Shaoyang's WeChat, have you forgotten because you were busy?"

Chi Shuo typed back: "I didn't forget. I've just shared yours with him; he'll add you soon."

Chen Qianhua: "Okay."

A few seconds later, another message came through: "He added me."

Sitting by his bed, Chi Shuo hesitated before asking, "Why did you suddenly want to add him as a friend?"

Chen Qianhua replied, "I think he's very handsome, the most handsome Omega I've ever seen."

Chi Shuo frowned warily, "You don't have any ideas about my Yangyang, do you?"

Chen Qianhua said, "You mean, poaching him for the Binghun team? I've thought about it, but only as a passing thought. I know Tianhuan definitely won't let him go."

Chi Shuo was silent for a moment, realizing that Chen Qianhua's mind was still filled with competitions. When it came to "ideas," he actually thought of "poaching", truly someone who remained single through sheer dedication to his work.

Among all the people from the Star City Youth Training Base, maybe, he would be the first to get out of the single club?

Thinking this, Chi Shuo cheerfully put down his phone and went to take a shower.

After Ye Shaoyang and Chen Qianhua added each other as friends, they exchanged a few polite messages before Chen Qianhua asked, "What time are you sleeping tonight? Still early to bed, early to rise?"

Ye Shaoyang replied, "Lately, I've been sleeping at 1 am, waking up at 8 am."

Chen Qianhua said, "It's only eleven now, want to play a couple of ranked games?"

Ye Shaoyang agreed, "Sure."

Despite Binghun's loss and the debriefing back at the hotel, Chen Qianhua still had the mood for ranked games, indicating a strong mental fortitude typical of a veteran player, likely having come to terms with the ups and downs of competition long ago.

Just as Ye Shaoyang was about to start the game, he received a message from Xie Weiyu: "Shaoyang, have you finished debriefing? If you're free, let's play games together."