Chapter 132

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee

In the soundproof room of the Jingzhe, Xie Yuan walked up to the Captain Fang, complaining, "Is it that our names are not too auspicious? You're square, I'm round. In the first game, the dragon was stolen, and in the third game, the tower dive team fight failed. Is it unfair and square?"

Fang Zhengqing: "..."

Luck wasn't on their side in today's match. Many teams' players would pray to the dragon before the game, hoping it wouldn't be stolen. They didn't do it this time, and, well, it got stolen.

Fang Zhengqing rubbed his temples, "Forget it, let Chi Shuo treat us to dinner to heal our psychological wounds."

Just as he said that, the door of the soundproof room was pushed open, and Chi Shuo came in with his team for a handshake.

Chi Shuo, Fang Zhengqing, and Xie Yuan had been friends since the training camp era. So, even though Jingzhe lost, the players' attitude was friendly towards them, politely saying, "Congratulations."

Chi Shuo walked up to Fang Zhengqing, lightly patting his shoulder, "Before the next game, remember to burn incense and pray to the dragon."

Fang Zhengqing rolled his eyes, "I got it, don't rub salt on my wounds."

Before leaving, Xie Yuan suddenly shouted from behind, "Chi Shuo, how about having supper tonight?"

Chi Shuo turned to look at him, "Why is it me paying again?"

Xie Yuan said, "You won, can you let the losers pay?"

Chi Shuo smiled, nodded, and said, "Sure, I'll contact you later."

He was in a particularly good mood today, treating them to just a small matter.

A moment later, the big screen was switched to the interview area.

Surprisingly, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang were both invited for today's post-match interview.

Most of the time, post-match interviews feature the outstanding MVP player of the game. But today was special; Chi Shuo got MVP in both the first and third games, yet Ye Shaoyang's command and initiation were crucial.

So, the official reporters decided to invite both of them together.

Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang were wearing Tianhuan's team uniforms, standing side by side. Chi Shuo, an Alpha, nearly 1.9 meters tall, and Ye Shaoyang, an Omega, still tall and handsome, standing about 10 centimeters shorter than Chi Shuo. When the two stood together, whether height or appearance, it was a perfect match.

Fans started cheering again at the sight of the two handsome guys standing together.

Seeing the two handsome guys standing together, the reporters were more excited than usual, "Congratulations on Tianhuan's 2:1 victory. Welcome Shuoyue and Lieyang for the interview!"

The two nodded politely towards the reporters.

"We've collected some questions that fans are particularly interested in," the reporter said, looking at the cue cards, "May I ask, in the first game, the cooperation between Black Wolf King and White Wolf King was so tacit. How long did you practice privately?"

Chi Shuo handed the microphone to Ye Shaoyang, who smiled and said, "Before each hero enters the arena, we practice a lot privately. As for the Wolf King combination, we specifically practiced it for about a week."

He looked at Chi Shuo, who nodded and said, "Yes, we practiced the comp for a week on the international server."

The reporter asked, "Apart from what you've practiced privately, are there many other combinations?"