Chapter 136

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee

The first game's BP ended quickly. In the end, Tianhuan's top lane choice was the tanky [Holy Knight], accompanied by the [Space Time Traveler] support with acceleration and healing abilities. The remaining jungle, mid lane, and marksman were the classic positional warfare system featuring [Trapper], [Flame Goddess], and [Godly Sniper].

Meanwhile, Houwen opted for a mid-jungle comp, with the jungle being [King of Fighters] capable of control and burst, and the mid lane featuring [Destiny Goddess], proficient in burst damage. The bottom lane showcased the classic combination of [Forest Envoy] + [Divine Archer], while the top lane featured the warrior hero [Vampiric Duke] with the ability to engage.

The commentators analyzed, "In their usual positional warfare, Houwen likes to use [Forest Envoy] as a support, sticking together to heal and creating a field full of traps and fire circles that enemys can't easily cross. Healing not only recovers health but also increases during team fights, showcasing the strength of positional warfare."

"But Tianhuan chose [Space Time Traveler] support this time, a support with healing abilities. However, the healing involves rewinding teammates' health to 2 seconds prior, essentially avoiding crucial enemy skills."

"Houwen's lineup is aggressive in fights this time. Top, jungle, and mid all have the ability to flank and insta kill the enemies. Clearly, they'll focus on Tianhuan's double carries. If they manage to take down one, it could disrupt the positional warfare system. Tianhuan's top and support can protect the double carry comp; it's a matter of who can find an opportunity first."

"Both teams' players are prepared; let's enter the first game of Tianhuan vs. Houwen!"

The match officially begins.

[Trapper] could only appear in specific systems and wasn't suitable as a standalone pick. His damage output was mediocre, and trap control was unstable, requiring coordination with teammates. However, his jungle was not easily invaded by the enemy. Placing traps at narrow jungle entrances could catch enemys trying to invade, allowing teammates to counter-engage easily.

Zhou Jiawen was well aware that [Trapper] in the jungle was like a hedgehog, not to be underestimated. Therefore, Houwen didn't invade early; they cleared their own buff first, and the support checked the vision, confirming Chi Shuo's movement route.

The support said, "Opposite jungle is starting blue."

Starting blue implied taking the upper half of the jungle where blue buff was present and small monsters first, then moving to the lower half to clear red buff and monsters. By level 6, Chi Shuo should appear in the bottom lane.

Zhou Jiawen issued a warning signal in the bottom lane: "Watch the vision, marksman, be cautious of a gank."

Simultaneously, Qu Jiang reported the enemy jungle's position: "King of Fighters is starting red."

Their jungle and the enemy's jungle mirrored each other, but with opposite directions. Their blue buff corresponded to the enemy's red buff. Since King of Fighters started with red, it meant his movement route aligned with Chi Shuo's.

Early in the game, the junglers meet in the middle lane, competing for the first river crab.

At this point, Ye Shaoyang was already level 2, having learned Q and W skills. Seeing the opposite jungle, he decisively placed firewall sith W skill next to the river crab, blocking the enemy's path, and quickly followed up with a burst of fire circles—

In an instant, four fire circles appeared in the river, leaving the enemy's jungle with no room to maneuver.

Chi Shuo swiftly secured the river crab, making a swift exit.