Chapter 160

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

Ye Shaoyang was a professional esports player with no romantic experience. In his past life, he started his career as a professional player at the age of 17 and died in a car accident at 22, spending five years of his youth, with 90% of his time spent with his teammates. He had never even touched a girl's hand, but he was very close to his teammates, often leaning on them and being familiar with them.

He had never felt any affection or desire for any male friend, let alone dreamt about it.

During his adolescence at the age of seventeen or eighteen, he had some dreams, but those dreams from his younger years were very vague, and he couldn't even see who the other person was. That night was his first time dreaming vividly about someone he was intimate with.

The face in the dream was none other than Chi Shuo, whom he defined as a "good buddy."

He dreamed that Chi Shuo kissed him, hugged him, and even clearly saw Chi Shuo's expression when he was moved.

Thinking of the scenes in the dream, Ye Shaoyang's cheeks were about to catch fire.

Netizens cursed him as a scumbag, and they were absolutely right.

He, unknowingly, initiated intimacy with an Alpha, engaging in intimate relations, being intimate with Alpha in the dream, and saying "we're just brothers." If this isn't being a scumbag, then what is?

You don't have to be responsible to Chi Shuo, but shouldn't you be responsible for the innocent Chi Shuo?

But how should he be responsible to Chi Shuo? Should he be responsible like in the dream?

Ye Shaoyang repeatedly splashed cold water on his face, gradually cooling down his body's heat.

He glanced at the time, it was exactly eight-thirty in the morning, so he decided to go and have something to eat to calm his mood.

Ye Shaoyang changed his clothes and went to the third-floor buffet. As soon as he walked in, he saw several acquaintances sitting by the window eating and chatting—besides Chi Shuo, there were also the league chairman Qiu Heng and the host Qi Dongyu.

At the moment Ye Shaoyang looked over, Chi Shuo happened to raise his head.

The two locked eyes, and Ye Shaoyang's smile stiffened slightly. He couldn't pretend not to have seen them, so he nervously approached and greeted, "Chairman, Dong Ge, and Captain Chi, what a coincidence."

Chairman Qiu smiled warmly and said, "Not a coincidence, only you two esports players who go to bed and wake up early."

Indeed, the others were probably still sleeping at this hour, only he and Chi Shuo were up early for breakfast.

Ye Shaoyang recalled the intimate scenes with Chi Shuo in his dream, a surge of heat rushing to his head. He quickly averted his gaze from Chi Shuo's face, pretending to be nonchalant, and turned to pick up a plate of food.

Chi Shuo said, "I'll go get some food. Chairman, would you like something to drink?"

Chairman Qiu thought for a moment and said, "Get me a glass of milk."

Chi Shuo got up and followed Ye Shaoyang, coming to his side. As he picked up a slice of bread, he asked in a low voice, "Didn't see you online last night. Did you go straight to bed when you got back?"

Ye Shaoyang, feeling embarrassed to look at Chi Shuo, replied with his head down, "Yeah, I went to bed early." He ignored the inexplicable acceleration of his heartbeat when Chi Shuo approached him and calmly changed the subject, "How come you're having breakfast with the Chairman?"