Chapter 158

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

The competition for the treasure chest lasted for 20 minutes. When Ye Shaoyang returned to the respawn point of the Red Team, the time was exactly 19 minutes, with only 1 minute left before the end.

However, even if the Yellow Team and the Blue Team rushed back from respawn, they couldn't do anything to him.

Ye Shaoyang's head bore golden characters [Treasure Chests × 85]. The five members of the Yellow Team and the five respawned members of the Blue Team stood nearby, watching this ultimate boss.

They could only watch helplessly as he swallowed up 85 treasure chests alone, unable to kill him. That's what was most infuriating!

No matter how the Yellow Team and the Blue Team fought, they couldn't surpass 85 treasure chests. This round was a definite loss.

As the competition time froze at 20 minutes, the final results appeared on the big screen.

1st place: Red Team, with 85 treasure chests;

2nd place: Yellow Team, with 65 treasure chests;

3rd place: Blue Team, with 0 treasure chests.

In a match, there were a total of 160 treasure chests. The last wave of randomly dropped treasure chests wasn't picked up in time, and the big dragon at the Blue Team's gate wasn't slain either. Therefore, the total count was only 150.

The Blue Team had been leading from the start, but in the end, they were ambushed by the Red Team in the last wave, and the treasure chests were instantly snatched away.

They were left crestfallen, their hopes shattered.

Yao Mu suppressed a laugh and said, "Congratulations to the Red Team for winning the treasure chest battle!"

Dong Ge praised, "The Red Team's tactics were truly unexpected. After being wiped out once in the early game, they learned to bide their time and didn't participate in the treasure chest fight, placing themselves at the bottom and reducing their presence."

"In the late game, while the Blue Team and the Yellow Team fiercely fought for the treasure chests, the Red Team remained indifferent until the last wave of the big dragon respawned. They accurately calculated the number of treasure chests, launched a sudden attack, wiped out the Blue Team, and snatched all their treasure chests, instantly turning the tide of the battle!"

"Let's give our applause to the Red Team, and also thank the Blue Team and the Yellow Team for their participation!"

The applause thundered from the audience.

Ye Shaoyang took off his headphones and sat next to his teammates, who all gave him thumbs up. Zhao Xin'an couldn't help but slap his thigh and exclaimed, "Impressive! Xiao Bao commanded brilliantly. I finally don't have to perform."

The players from the Blue Team and the Yellow Team also took off their headphones and stood up, their expressions somewhat resigned.

Yao Mu said, "Please all players return to the main stage."

Everyone stood in a row in the middle of the stage again, with the victorious Red Team's five players invited to the front by Yao Mu.

Yao Mu handed the microphone to Ye Shaoyang and asked, "Was it you who commanded the treasure chest battle just now?"

Ye Shaoyang smiled brightly, "Yes, it was me."

Yao Mu continued, "How did you come up with the strategy of suddenly attacking to snatch the treasure chests?"