Chapter 137

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

"Congratulations to Tianhuan for winning the first game! The MVP of this game goes to Tianhuan's Fanxing!"

"Fanxing's performance in this game was truly outstanding. He didn't die even once from start to finish, dealing 45% of the team's damage in team fights, and even treated us to a spectacular fireworks display!"

The audience erupted into laughter.

The big screen displayed the MVP information card, with Cheng Xing's photo enlarged beside his stats for the season, including win rate, hero pool, KDA score, and the number of times he's been MVP.

He has the least number of MVP titles among the marksmen.

But looking at Xiao Xing's stiff smile in the photo, the live chat couldn't help but flood the screen with comments:

[Xiao Xing taking a photo looks like he's on his way to the execution ground?]

[Such a stiff smile! Did the photographer have a knife to his throat?]

[Xiao Xing, blink if you've been kidnapped.]

[To be fair, although Xiao Xing is the weakest link in Tianhuan, his improvement has been quite rapid.]

[Tianhuan has a big demon named Lieyang, making Xiao Xing look weaker in comparison!]

[After watching the '100 Ways to Die' collection on Xiao Xing's Weibo, I kind of feel sorry for this cutie. He died too miserably.]

[Xiao Xing Rises!]

Inside the soundproof room, Cheng Xing took off his headphones, excitedly shouting, "Yang Ge is awesome!"

This was something he would always yell after a match.

As Ye Shaoyang's number one fan, praising Ye Shaoyang extravagantly was Cheng Xing's daily ritual.

However, previously, when he would shout this after a match, he often saw Yang Ge and Master embracing each other in celebration. He would just quietly stay aside, not daring to interrupt. But today, Ye Shaoyang didn't go to hug his master. Instead, he turned his head towards Cheng Xing, patted the young boy's shoulder, and smiled, "You played well in this game."

Cheng Xing, with a naive smile, scratched his head, "I was in good form today, and felt smoother with my moves than before!"

Qu Jiang said, "Could it be because you forgot to turn off your keyboard lights?"

Cheng Xing looked down to see his keyboard indeed lit up with colorful lights, changing hues with every key press, quite cool indeed.

Cheng Xing wondered, "Maybe that's part of it?"

Ye Shaoyang laughed, "Then leave it be, your keyboard lights don't bother us anyway."

Cheng Xing went back to his seat, randomly tapping on the keyboard, dancing with joy, "happy" clearly written on his forehead... This little friend's mental age seemed quite young indeed.

Coach Lin entered the soundproof room, praising, "Everyone played very well in the first round, pushing towers on three lanes was fantastic! Special commendation for Xiao Xing, who dealt very high damage and didn't die once, great job."

Cheng Xing chuckled, "It's all thanks to everyone's protection!"

Coach Lin said, "For the next round, shall we stick to the original plan?"

Ye Shaoyang looked at Captain Chi, "Will Houwen opt for a positional battle? This round they're blue side, they might snatch the Flame Goddess."

Captain Chi calmly stated, "If they go for a positional battle in the second round, I'll choose [Stealth Rogue] to take down their shooter. If not, let's coordinate mid-jungle to set the pace."