Chapter 154

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

After the regular season ended, the Tianhuan team returned to the hotel, and Coach Lin took the opportunity to review today's game while the iron was hot.

The teamwork between the mid and support lanes in the second game was excellent. The key to losing the first game was that Cheng Xing was killed too many times by the opponent's dual warriors, and he couldn't output during team fights. In the third game, their jungle and mid couldn't deal with the opponent's marksman during team fights, allowing Zhao Xinping to hit crucial positions.

"Marksmen are crucial points of output in team fights. After the mid and jungle combo, we were left with no skills, so sustained output still relies on marksmen." He looked at Cheng Xing, who was listening attentively, and smiled, saying, "Xiao Xing, although you're improving rapidly, there's still some gap compared to top marksmen. You need to continue working hard."

Cheng Xing immediately nodded, "Yes, I will practice hard!"

Coach Lin continued, "The rest of you should not slack off either. The regular season is over, and we, Tianhuan, have made it to the winners bracket as the second-place team in Group S. I'm satisfied with this result. The most crucial part is still the playoffs. Let's go back and prepare well."

After the review ended, everyone returned to their rooms to rest.

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo walked around the corner together and arrived at the door of their room. He was about to swipe the card to open the door when he heard Chi Shuo suddenly call out to him, "Shaoyang."

Ye Shaoyang turned back, meeting Chi Shuo's deep gaze.

Before he could say anything, Chi Shuo took a step forward and gently embraced him.

Ye Shaoyang: "......?"

Wait a minute! Earlier, in the heat of the moment on the battlefield, he hugged Chi Shuo during the match, which was Ye Shaoyang failing to maintain composure, forgetting that he was an Omega during the game. But now, with the excitement of the game behind them and after two hours of reviewing, everyone had calmed down. So, what did Chi Shuo's hug mean now?

Ye Shaoyang stood frozen in place, looking utterly bewildered.

Chi Shuo's embrace was warm, his voice deep and gentle, "Thank you."

Ye Shaoyang awkwardly coughed, "Uh, thank you for what?"

Chi Shuo chuckled lightly, released him, and looked into his eyes, "Didn't you say that if we lost the game, you'd shoulder it with me? I realized for the first time how nice it is to have someone help share the pressure."

Especially when that someone is the person you like.

Whether they win or lose, they face the applause or the doubts together.

Chi Shuo had been carrying the heavy burden on his shoulders alone for many years. Although he didn't say it out loud, he was actually tired. Sharing it with someone else made it much easier all at once.

After today's game ended, the hug Ye Shaoyang gave him warmed Chi Shuo's entire heart.

Shaoyang was truly the treasure he had found.

So, after the review, he also wanted to hug his favorite person.

The corridor was quiet in the late night, and they could hear each other's breath clearly.

Meeting Chi Shuo's gentle and profound gaze, Ye Shaoyang's heart suddenly started beating faster. He quickly looked away, pretending to be casual as he said, "I'm just your teammate, helping the captain share the pressure is what I should do."