Chapter 150

Edited by- xiaoAnZheee 

The information brought by Ming Sheng amounted to several dozen gigabytes. The coaching staff worked through the night, and to Lin Feng's pleasant surprise, Ming Sheng had compiled Sean's experiences in the European region into a document. This included tournament videos during Sean's tenure with the former HER team, even incorporating footage of his qualifying practice matches in the international server this season.

In the international server, Sean had an unknown alias, XX733, and his duo partners were aliases ZZ750 or ZZ760. Lin Feng quickly recognized these as the aliases of Zhao Xin'an and Zhao Xinping, siblings from the Zhao family.

Not only were Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang's aliases on the international server exposed long ago, but now, the aliases of several Beimu players for their international training were unveiled by the all-knowing Ming God.

Upon closer inspection of the videos, it became apparent that, after joining the Beimu team, Sean adopted a unique approach to quickly synergize with the Zhao siblings. Rather than queuing together for ranked matches, Sean first practiced coordination with Zhao Xin'an on the top and mid lanes, then with Zhao Xinping on the mid and bottom lanes, allowing for separate adjustments.

They rarely played ranked matches together on the international server; it seemed that they only synergized during internal team training or secret practice matches. By first adapting to one side lane, followed by team training, Sean could quickly understand the different playing styles of his teammates and cultivate sufficient synergy.

The most valuable aspect of this information was the revelation of some hidden heroes and compositions in Beimu. Similar to Tianhuan's concealed double flight combination, unused in regular matches but reserved for crucial opponents.

After watching over a dozen training videos, Coach Lin convened the entire Tianhuan team for a meeting the next day.

"We've carefully reviewed the information provided by Ming God, and the conclusion is that Beimu excels in all three lanes, with a deep hero pool for each of their three international-level players. They are currently the strongest domestic opponents we've encountered in the S group."

Teams in the S group showcased formidable double carries, strong jungle and mid lanes, top-tier side lanes, and excellent team fighting abilities. Beimu, however, boasted world-class players in all three lanes!

Maintaining their first-place position in the S group was a result of their solid skills.

Seeing everyone attentively listening, Coach Lin continued, "Sean is a player who came from the European region, and we aren't very familiar with him. During the regular season of this season, he mostly played common artillery mid-lane champions. However, he often practices unconventional mid-lane heroes in the international server."

The screen displayed a list of heroes Sean frequently practiced in the international server.

The first one was the Dark Witch.

When Sean picked the Dark Witch, ZZ750 would choose the Dark Angel to complement him.

Coach Lin explained, "As a mid-laner, the Dark Witch can unleash the AoE dark magic burst with her ult, 'Curse of the Lich'. The Dark Angel's mid-range control not only immobilizes enemies but also reduces their defense, making this combination very effective for engaging opponents together."

Chi Shuo furrowed his brow, "The Dark Angel is a mage-tank, and Zhao Xin'an rarely plays tank heroes in the top lane. It seems that, after Sean joined Beimu, to balance economic distribution, Xiao Zhao is also changing his approach."