Chapter 156

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

On July 14th, the official voting for the season 10's All-Star selection came to a close. The league meticulously examined the votes, ensuring no malicious tampering before finally announcing the list of players selected for this year's All-Star event.

Three players from the Beimu team made it in: Zhao Xin'an, Zhao Xinping, and Sean. The popularity of these three players all ranked within the top ten. Given the substantial fanbase of the Beimu team, it was expected that all three would secure spots in the All-Star lineup.

From the Jingzhe Team, Fang Zhengqing, Xie Yuan, and Li Yunmo also secured spots. Among them, Fang Fang and Yuan Yuan are veteran pros with a massive following, appearing almost every year in the All-Star lineup. Li Yunmo, as a support in the league, naturally garnered significant popularity, making his selection a predictable outcome.

The fans of the Tianhuan Team showed remarkable support, propelling Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang into the top five. On the final day, they collectively rallied votes, securing Qu Jiang's place in the All-Star event.

Although Cheng Xing and Lao Qin didn't make it to the All-Star roster, Xiao Xing is still a newcomer with plenty of opportunities ahead. Lao Qin, always laid-back, even campaigned for Qu Jiang on Weibo, urging everyone to vote for him, so it's no wonder fans didn't vote for him.

In addition, Chen Qianhua, the captain of ICE Bunghun; Zhou Jiawen, captain of Houwen, jungle player A- Yan; Xu Zhuo from Yueying, and marksman Xie Weiyu, along with the captain of the A Group's top team, Liu Luo from Luoshendian, also made it onto the All-Star roster.

On the evening of the 14th, the league personally notified all the selected players by phone and added everyone to the group chat for the "Divine Battle S10 All-Star."

Once all 15 players were present, the league's staff posted several announcements in the group chat—

"Hello, esteemed pros, I'm Xiao Ru, the player liaison for this year's All-Star event. For this All-Star event, the league has arranged accommodation at Huaxing Hotel [navigation address]. Please report to the hotel front desk by 3 p.m. on July 16th. On the evening of July 16th, at 5:30 p.m. We have arranged a welcome banquet for everyone at the hotel's third-floor restaurant. After dinner, at 7:30 p.m., we need everyone to arrive at the venue punctually. The All-Star event will officially begin at 8 p.m."

"In terms of attire, cleanliness and tidiness are required, no shorts or slippers. We are esports athletes, so there's no need for suits while gaming; feel free to dress casually. This All-Star event will last for three days, so just bring enough clothes for three days, and the league will handle accommodation and meals. For those coming from out of town, please contact me in advance and provide your flight or high-speed rail number, and I will arrange for someone to pick you up."

Within moments, the group chat flooded with responses: "Received."

Zhao Xin'an said, "Our flight is on the 15th afternoon, TC76893."

Fang Zhengqing added, "We're also arriving tomorrow night at 8 p.m. Please arrange for airport pickup. Thank you for your hard work."

The group chat began to tally everyone's arrival times and flight numbers.

The Tianhuan team's base was right here in the Imperial Capital, not too far from the hotel, so they can go over there in the afternoon on the 16th.

At noon on the 16th, Chi Shuo and his teammates grabbed a quick lunch in the cafeteria. Team leader Tang Can took the initiative and asked, "Do you guys need me to arrange a car to take you there?" Chi Shuo replied, "No need to trouble you, Tang Jie. I'll drive myself."