Chapter 162

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

Ye Shaoyang's response elicited a burst of screams from the audience. The fans of the CP, almost setting off firecrackers in celebration, "My favorite professional player is Chi Shuo," remove the middle part, doesn't it become "I like Chi Shuo the most"?

Wasn't this a subtle confession?

When Chi Shuo heard this, his heart couldn't help but beat violently.

Shaoyang could have easily mentioned the name of a senior player to pass it off, like the retired Ming Sheng. Shaoyang plays mid, and so does Ming Sheng. Saying he idolizes Ming Sheng would have dispelled any suspicion.

But instead, he bluntly stated: "My favorite player is Chi Shuo."

They are teammates, and they've had intimate contact in private. Wasn't he afraid that reporters will misinterpret his words?

In fact, Ye Shaoyang said it straightforwardly because he was afraid of reporters misinterpreting his words.

Words that are ambiguous would only lead to more speculation. Saying it openly and honestly, besides the fans, everyone else would feel that their relationship is very open and pure as teammates.

Ye Shaoyang picked up the microphone and said calmly, "Back when I was still a small-time streamer, Captain Chi invited me to play ranked games together. It was he who discovered my talent and invited me to join Tianhuan. I owe a lot of my success today to Captain Chi. I also want to take this opportunity to thank our captain."

The camera shifted to Chi Shuo.

Chi Shuo took the microphone and said softly, "No need to thank me, it's what I should do."

Ye Shaoyang smiled faintly and turned to Zhou Jiawen, asking, "Was my answer acceptable?"

Zhou Jiawen applauded lightly, "Reasonable and convincing. I believe what you said was sincere."

Other players also began to applaud, with Qu Jiang clapping the most vigorously.

Zhou Jiawen stepped back, and the host Yao Mu came to the center of the stage, saying, "The Yellow Team still has one punishment left, please welcome Tianhuan's Jiang Shui!"

Qu Jiang took the microphone and said with a smile, "Just now, all four punished were from the Red Team, so I'll pick someone from the Blue Team." His gaze swept over the several members of the Blue Team before settling on Chi Shuo, "I'll pick our captain."

Chi Shuo calmly stepped forward, "I knew you were going to pick me."

Qu Jiang said, "Cough, one's fate is in one's own hands. Captain Chi, it's your turn to spin the game roulette, whatever you get is your fate, all up to your luck."

Chi Shuo walked up to the big roulette wheel and spun the pointer.

After a moment, the pointer stopped—

【Please confess your true feelings to anyone present】

Chi Shuo: "…"

What kind of luck is this?

Ye Shaoyang also wanted to complain: Your luck must have been constantly landing on "Thank you for your patronage," right?

Dong Ge cheered on the side, "Who will Captain Chi pick?"

Yao Mu also said, "Is there any audience looking forward to Captain Chi's confession?"

The audience erupted into deafening screams.