Chapter 143

Edited by xiaoAnZheee

"Congratulations to Tianhuan for securing a 2:0 victory in today's match!"

"In the two games today, Tianhuan's mid/jungle rhythm remained formidable. In the first game, the duo aggressively executed tower dives, leaving the marksman of Binghun with no space to output damage. In the second game, the [Bounty Hunter] followed the mid laner [Abyssal Lord], quickly fattening up the mid laner and allowing them to control the pace effectively – the results were impressive!"

"Tianhuan's strategy was clear—engage in the early game and avoid dragging it into late-game team fights."

"Binghun's team excels in late-game team fights, but they struggled in the early game. It's been a challenging journey for this team, and we look forward to seeing more spectacular performances from them in future matches!"

In the soundproof room, Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo still didn't embrace.

He had now etched the word "restraint" into his mind.

Although he often forgot he was an Omega during matches, recalling the edited "Hugs collection" in the CP super topic after the game made him hesitant to reach out to Chi Shuo.

Despite enjoying today's match, Ye Shaoyang sensibly suppressed the urge to hug Chi Shuo.

Chi Shuo didn't mind. There was no need to be overly intimate in public; some things were clear in the heart—though they weren't clear about the same thing, they always strangely reached a consensus?

Chi Shuo stood up and straightforwardly said, "Let's go, shake hands with Binghun."

The five members of Tianhuan entered Binghun's soundproof room, and Binghun's players also stood up. Chi Shuo walked up to Chen Qianhua, comforting him with a pat on the shoulder without saying a word.

Chen Qianhua smiled and looked at Ye Shaoyang, "Lieyang, you played really well."

Ye Shaoyang responded, "You're impressive too, your awareness is outstanding."

Polite, Chen Qianhua asked, "Can we be friends?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "Couldn't ask for more. Support from a great player, shall we duo queue in the future?"

Chen Qianhua looked at Chi Shuo, "Make sure to share Lieyang's WeChat with me later."

Chi Shuo nodded, "Sure."

During the match, the players' phones were all kept by the team coach.

Chen Qianhua taking the initiative to add as friends surprised Chi Shuo. Backstage, he whispered, "Little Chen probably appreciates you; that's why he added you first."

Ye Shaoyang smiled, "I appreciate him too; being a captain is truly not easy for him."

Chi Shuo: "..."

What's this sudden sense of crisis rising in his heart?

Before he could think much, backstage staff approached, "Both of you, get ready for the interview."

Ye Shaoyang sighed, "Again? Can I skip this one?"

The staff seemed a bit helpless, "Reporters have invited you; please cooperate."

Meanwhile, in Xiao Wei's livestream chat, many people were asking:

["Xiao Wei, find out why Huowen banned the duo!"]

["Gossip, Xiao Wei, we rely on you."]

["I have a suggestion, bribe Little White Cat with canned food, maybe Yangyang will tell you."]