Chapter 151

Edited by- xiaoAnZheee 

In the last week of June, on Sunday evening at 7 o'clock.

This match between Tianhuan and Beimu will mark the final game of the S10 regular season.

Group A's matches were settled on Saturday afternoon.

Due to a penalty for playing a fake match, Yaoguang replaced the marksman, and their performance in the third round of Group A plummeted. In the end, the Luoshendian and MID entered the losers bracket of the playoffs as the top two in Group A.

The S Group has only one game left to play. The current points table was as follows—

Tianhuan with four consecutive victories, two matches ending 2:1 and two matches ending 2:0, a net victory point of 6, ranking first in Group S.

Beimu also had four consecutive victories, two matches ending 2:1 and two matches ending 2:0, a net victory point of 6, sharing the first place with Tianhuan in Group S.

Jingzhe with a 2:1 against Houwen, Yueying and ICE Binghun, and a 1:2 against Tianhuan and Beimu, three wins and two losses, ranking third.

Yueying with a 2:1 against Houwen, and the remaining four matches ending 1:2, a net victory point of -3, ranking fourth.

Ice Binghun was in fifth place, and Houwen continued to lose, ranking at the bottom.

The result of the last game will not affect the playoff qualification list, but it will impact the playoff matchups. Tianhuan and Beimu, tied in performance, turned this match into a contest for the top spot in Group S.

At 6:30 in the evening, the audience arrived early at the venue.

Fans of Tianhuan and Beimu were enthusiastic, raising support posters. Tianhuan's fan club even prepared a set of glow headbands representing water, fire, sun, moon, and stars. Many girls wore them, creating a luminous ocean with countless shapes of suns, moons, stars, water, and fire sparkling in the crowd.

The backstage was also bustling, with all S Group teams present to watch the game.

Ye Shaoyang encountered the members of the Beimu team in the corridor.

Zhao Xin'an stepped forward, saying, "Xiao Bai, I've been looking forward to the day we face off! I've been following you since you were a newbie, even in your live stream."

Ye Shaoyang smiled, "Thanks for your attention, Reporter Zhao."

Chi Shuo quickly added, "Really appreciate it. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten to know him so quickly and brought him into the Tianhuan Team."

Zhao Xin'an complained, "So, am I the matchmaker for you two? Shouldn't you give me a red envelope?"

Chi Shuo thought, at your wedding, I'll definitely give you a big red envelope.

As for today, let's crush you on the battlefield first.

The coaches politely shook hands, leading their respective teams into the lounge.

Tonight was the final match of Group S, concluding the regular season.

The commentators are Mu Mu and Dong Ge, briefly introducing the situation of both teams.

Mu Mu smiled, "This duel between Tianhuan and Beimu is the battle for first place in Group S. Regardless of the outcome, both teams will secure a spot in the playoffs winners bracket, and they'll be the top two, earning the priority to choose sides."