Chapter 139

Edited by- xiaoAnZheee 

"Congratulations to Tianhuan for taking a 2:0 victory in this game!"

"The MVP of the second match goes to Lieyang! In several team fights, his ultimate 'Great Witch Devour' instantly took out the key heroes of the opposite team, creating opportunities for his teammates with a very high skill hit rate."

"Last week, Tianhuan won a 2:1 victory over Jingzhe, and today they won 2:0 against Houwen, securing 2 victories and a net score of 3 points in Group S!"

"The teams in Group S are all very strong, and the competition is fierce. With only three weeks left in the regular season, let's look forward to the performance of Tianhuan and Houwen in the upcoming matches! Let's give a round of applause to both teams once again!"

The commentators quickly summed up the game.

In Tianhuan's soundproof room, the atmosphere was somewhat subtle.

Usually, after the game, Ye Shaoyang would turn around and hug Chi Shuo to celebrate together, especially today when their jungle and mid comp was so in sync, the audience thought they would hug like before.

However, after the game, Ye Shaoyang took off his headset and stood up directly.

—He didn't hug anyone.

Chi Shuo wanted to turn around and hug Ye Shaoyang, but found that Shaoyang had already left his seat. He smiled and patted Cheng Xing on the shoulder, saying to Xiao Xing, "You performed well in both games today, I'll add a chicken leg to your meal when we get back.”

Cheng Xing was delighted by the praise, not noticing anything amiss between his Yang Ge and his master.

Chi Shuo glanced at Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang seemed to be deliberately avoiding his gaze.

Perhaps Ye Shaoyang realized that it's not quite appropriate for an Omega and an Alpha to hug frequently in public, so he tried to avoid suspicion? The "Hug Compilation" made by CP fans was topped on the super topic homepage a few days ago, and Ye Shaoyang must have seen it, hence he became cautious, worried about their temporary marking getting exposed?

Regardless, Chi Shuo respected Ye Shaoyang's thoughts.

Maintaining a certain distance in public was normal.

Chi Shuo took a step forward, whispering to Ye Shaoyang, "You commanded well in both games today."

Hearing this, Ye Shaoyang turned back and smiled, "Thanks to Captain Chi's cooperation."

Chi Shuo smiled, "Let's go, time to shake hands with the other team."

Though they didn't hug, the tacit understanding shared with a smile between them still sweetened the hearts of many CP fans.

Tianhuan went to the opposite soundproof room to shake hands. Zhou Jiawen was courteous, shaking hands with them before curiously asking Ye Shaoyang, "Did you solo kill Mitchell?"

Ye Shaoyang feigned ignorance, "Did I? Did Mitchell tell you that?"

Zhou Jiawen smiled slightly, "Just a guess. Before this season started, he sent me a whole row of candle emojis."

Beside them, Yan Yan looked at Ye Shaoyang, sincerely saying, "You played really well today. I think you and Captain Chi could totally take on that world-class mid-jungle duo from Korea."

Ye Shaoyang responded, "We haven't faced the Korean duo head-on, so it's unclear who would win."

Chi Shuo agreed, "Right, it's too early to talk about international opponents."