Chapter 146

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee

Tianhuan's five players handed over the signed postcards and bookmarks to Tang Can.

After this, they no longer needed to worry, as Tianhuan Club had its own peripheral mall and staff specifically responsible for peripheral sales, who would handle everything.

Ye Shaoyang posted on Weibo to calm the fans' emotions: "The autographs you wanted have been signed. There will be random drops at the special signing event, and everyone will get a printed signature. [Picture]"

Fans commented in droves: "Did your hand hurt from signing so much?" "Shaoyang's handwriting is super nice, I'm going to buy the peripherals!" "Is the blessing you signed 'May all your wishes come true'? What I'm wishing for is to marry you, can that happen?"

Ye Shaoyang: "......"

That definitely couldn't happen.

The fans were becoming cheekier, with comments like "Shaoyang is my wife". Ye Shaoyang, with a smile, left a message saying "I'm off to train" and quickly closed Weibo to focus on preparing for the next match with his teammates.

In the third round of the fourth week of the regular season, Tianhuan would face the second-last opponent in Group S, Yueying Team.

Having previously faced Yueying Team in Group A, they were somewhat familiar with this team. At that time, Xie Weiyu had just transferred and his coordination with the top laner Xu Zhuo was not very seamless, leading to disjointed team fights, but Tianhuan still won 2:1 against Yueying.

Lin Feng gathered everyone in the meeting room and said, "The current Yueying is not the same team that dropped back to Group A. After such a long period of competition, Xie Weiyu's condition has greatly improved, and they have corrected their problem of disjointed team fights. We absolutely cannot take it lightly when facing Yueying again."

Coach Lin singled out the few games that Tianhuan had lost for everyone to review.

"Tianhuan has been on a winning streak from Group B to Group S, and our worst score was also 2:1, only losing minor rounds, but still winning the major ones. The lost rounds all share a common point, did you notice?"

Cheng Xing, looking at the video replay on the big screen, took the initiative to say, "We lost one round against Jingzhe and one against Yueying, both because our marksman was targeted. In these two games, my team fight output was less than 35%."

Lin Feng looked at him approvingly: "It seems Cheng Xing is also clear about this. Tianhuan's strongest has always been our mid-jungle core. I have confidence that our mid-jungle cooperation has reached a world-class level, and we have a good chance of winning even against the mid-jungle combinations from North America, Europe, and Korea."

He paused, then shifted the topic: "However, we have two serious issues. First, Cheng Xing's survival environment is very difficult. The opponents know it's hard to target Tianhuan's mid-jungle, so they will definitely target the marksman aggressively. Since the marksman is also a core output, dying too many times means we can't output enough damage, making it hard for us to win team fights."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Coach Lin continued: "The second issue is that Old Qin's hero pool is too narrow, always opting for tank heroes to protect teammates. In the S10 season, Old Qin almost never chose warrior-type top laners, and never posed any threat to the opposing carries."

Qin Yizhu took the initiative to admit: "The coach is right, I really haven't played the top lane well."

Coach Lin said: "So, the opponents think about cutting down our marksman, and they can send top lane, jungle, mid lane, and even their marksman to kill Cheng Xing instantly. But at Tianhuan, we can only rely on our mid-jungle to take down the opposing carries. In summary, our output points are not enough. If Cheng Xing dies before the opposing marksman in team fights, we are likely to lose."