Chapter 167

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee

Ye Shaoyang and Cheng Xing went to the League Headquarters together to submit their documents and materials. Over the next few days, they began preparing for their trip abroad. The schedule for this World Invitationals would last for a week, so they needed to bring quite a bit of luggage.

Omegas usually brought suppressants when going out, but Ye Shaoyang was allergic to suppressants, and Chi Shuo was his "human suppressant". With Chi Shuo accompanying him this time, although Ye Shaoyang didn't say it aloud, he felt relieved knowing that if there were any sudden fluctuations in his pheromones abroad, having Chi Shuo with him would prevent him from losing control.

In addition to packing changes of clothes and toiletries, Cheng Xing also stuffed a bunch of snacks into the suitcase, all given by Old Qin. Old Qin said, "In case you don't like Korean kimchi, you can eat some snacks you brought to fill your stomach."

Qu Jiang thoughtfully prepared common medicines for them, with bottles for headaches, colds, and fevers readily available. Having their own medicines would be a relief in case they felt unwell due to changes in climate or food.

After packing their luggage, Ye Shaoyang patiently waited for the League's notification.

Since the World Invitationals issued electronic invitations, the team visas were easily approved. The people traveling together this time included League Chairman Qiu Heng, team leader Liu Xiao, official commentators Mu Mu (Yao Mu), Dong Ge (Qi Dongyu), accompanying journalists and photographers, as well as participating players Ye Shaoyang, Zhou Jiawen, Xie Weiyu and Cheng Xing.

In addition to the three players recommended by the League in the China region, only Cheng Xing from the wildcard region successfully advanced. It was said that many newcomers from other teams also signed up, but most of them were eliminated in the first or second round.

Cheng Xing's qualification for the World Invitationals was already quite remarkable.

When Tianhuan's official account announced this good news, fans were extremely excited. No one expected that besides Lieyang being recommended to compete, Fan Xing also made it through the wildcard round.

【Our Xiao Xing is making progress!】

【The marksman made it to the top 32, enough to brag about for Fan Xing for a year!】

【Our son is growing up, Fan Xing, come on, go with your Yang ge to crush the international opponents together!】

【Lieyang and Fanxing are going to compete together? Although Yangyang also debuted this season, he always feels like a senior in front of Xiao Xing, he needs to take care of Xiao Xing well】

【Isn't anyone taking care of Yangyang? He's also a newcomer, right? [Doghead.jpg]】

【A newcomer who never gets nervous during matches?】

"Are newcomers never nervous when playing games?"

Ye Shaoyang didn't seem like a newcomer; his explanation to journalists was that he has a bold heart and has never felt nervous since he was young. Only he knew that he has a full five years of experience in electronic sports competitions.

He has participated in events like the World Invitationals before, so this time, while Cheng Xing was excited and couldn't sleep due to excitement about going abroad, Ye Shaoyang remained as calm and composed as ever.

On July 23rd, the Wars of God delegation from the China region gathered at the Imperial Capital Airport.

Chairman Qiu led the team personally, indicating the importance he placed on this World Invitationals. Handling the players' logistical affairs was a thoughtful Beta Miss Liu Xiao, a straightforward and efficient girl. The accompanying journalist Mo was often seen in the press box, and the two commentators were also familiar faces.