Chapter 176

Edited by - xiaoAnZheee 

Chi Shuo's face kept magnifying in front of him, and his long and thick eyelashes could be clearly seen.

The two people's lips were pressed together tightly, and a heat that was almost scalding was transmitted through Chi Shuo's lips. Ye Shaoyang's brain seemed to be frozen, and he stood there blankly, letting Chi Shuo kiss him.

Chi Shuo's heartbeat was completely out of control, and the pounding sound echoed fiercely in his ears.

Seeing that Ye Shaoyang didn't resist, Chi Shuo simply closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. This kiss was full of possessiveness, almost swallowing Ye Shaoyang up.

 He knew he shouldn't be so impulsive.

 But he had endured it for too long and really couldn't control it anymore.

Today, Ye Shaoyang won the world individual championship. The moment he thanked him with a smile on the podium, Chi Shuo couldn't help but think: How lucky was he to meet Ye Shaoyang?

Ye Shaoyang not only had outstanding personal strength and strong psychological quality, but more importantly, they could understand and support each other and walk through this unknown journey side by side.

When he was at his most desperate, Ye Shaoyang appeared by his side, just like it was fate.

Ye Shaoyang brought hope to Tianhuan, as well as courage and confidence.

He just wanted to hold this dazzling little sun in his arms, wanted to take this person as his own, wanted to announce to the world that this was his Omega, the beloved person he has decided to spend his whole life with, who didn't even think about taking it away.

The Alpha's possessiveness was as hard to control as wildly growing weeds.

From the moment Ye Shaoyang won the championship and came backstage, Chi Shuo's eyes were always on Ye Shaoyang. Chairman Qiu took everyone to the celebration banquet. Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang's bright smile and felt happy himself, so he drank a few more drinks.

He rarely drank before and never drank during games. This time, Chairman Qiu opened two bottles of red wine. He didn’t see the exact content, so he thought it would be okay to drink two more glasses of red wine.

 Entering the susceptible period was something he didn't expect...

 It was an unexpected surprise that Shaoyang was willing to accompany him through his susceptible period.

What did it mean that Omega was willing to help Alpha through the susceptible period? It meant that Omega had decided to hand over himself to his Alpha, which could only be achieved with absolute trust.

Since Shaoyang was willing, why should he push him away?

When Chi Shuo thought of this, he tightened his embrace. He pulled Ye Shaoyang into his arms. His possessive kiss became stronger and stronger, and the air was filled with the scent of Chi Shuo's pheromones.

 Ye Shaoyang felt dizzy.

 When his brain finally restarted and he regained consciousness, he discovered...

 The situation has become difficult to end.

 He was actually tongue-kissed by a man, what the fuck? !

When Ye Shaoyang realized this, his pupils suddenly trembled and his ears instantly turned red. He put his hands on Chi Shuo's chest, trying to push him away, but found that Chi Shuo's strength was a bit scary.

Ye Shaoyang was shorter than Chi Shuo, and an Omega was not as strong as an Alpha. He was almost unable to struggle when Chi Shuo held him in his arms. An Alpha's possessiveness during the susceptible period was really terrifying, like a hunter who has caught his prey and cannot let go.