She's Your Sister!

In honour of Season Two being confirmed by Disney Plus. Here is this little gem.

A reminder this series won't follow the book plot and may not follow the show plot since I don't know how soon it's going to be released yet.
Thanks 🫶🫶

Please check the book 2 cast

Book 2 - The Sea Of Monsters

Eight weeks into the school year

Ayden loved the rain. She loved the way it sounded as it hit the ground. Just like being underwater, it was the only thing she could hear at the moment. So every time it rained she would go outside the protective barrier. Cameron and Ki would follow her of course, but they decided to not leave each other alone. Not for the first week at least. After Ayden had told them everything that was happening or going to happen.

The other two had promised her they would keep her safe. Ayden insisted that she didn't need protection and that she could take care of her father herself. But Cameron and Ki explained that they would still be there even if she could do it on her own because that's what family was for. They always stood with one another knowing that they could handle it. To Ayden that meant everything.

She knew Annabeth, Grover, and Percy would do the same, but none of them were here. Grover was searching for Pan. Percy and Annabeth were back with their families. She was envious of them for having a family to go back to, but she was also happy. She wanted them to cherish their time with their family. She sat down in the mud and let the rain run down her cheeks. The sensation was close to crying.

"How do you do it?" Ayden asked. Ki and Cameron sat down on either side of her.

"Do what?" Ki asked. Ayden looked over to him.

"How do you have such dark magic, but still can be this amazing person?" She asked. "I know that sounds bad, but I have something in me and I don't know what to do to get rid of the weight."

"Well," Ki sighed. "Growing up, like all demigods. It was shit. My father thought I was a pest. He usually wasn't around always out with his friends or some girl, but when he did come home. He would get angry with me. You see," He looked over at Ayden. "I was afraid of the dark when I was little because in the dark I would feel my magic. Its presence lurking around me like some kind of monster. So I always tried to keep the lights on. That was until my father locked me in a closet after I wouldn't stop crying to him after a night terror. It was only for an hour before my grandmother found me, but in that hour I realized that maybe I didn't have to hide from it anymore."

"So you let the darkness in?"

"I didn't let it in, I just accepted that it was a part of me. There was nothing to let in. I was terrified, constantly speaking to myself in the darkness trying to comfort myself, but there wasn't anything I needed to fear. It became my friend." Ki reasoned as he ran his hand through his dark hair pushing it off his forehead.