I'm Having Fun

Book 4 - The Battle of The Labyrinth

"Do you really have to leave?" Tyson hugged her tight

"Do you really have to leave?" Tyson hugged her tight. Ayden wheezed as her lungs were crushed.

"Air," She choked. When he let her go, she gave him a big smile. "You are leaving too, Ty. You've gotta go see your father, but I will see you again soon."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Tyson stepped to the side so the others could hug her. Grover, Annabeth, Juniper, Berkendorf, even Clarisse. A few other Ares children were there, but they weren't nearly as friendly. Even though Clarisse and she were on good terms now, the others still didn't like her.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Percy yelled as he came running down the path. "I'm here." He smirked as he hugged Ayden. "Sorry. Sorry."

"It's okay, I wasn't going anywhere until you came to say bye," She laughed.

"We'll give you some space," Juniper tugged Grover away from the group.

"I'll see ya soon." Clarisse gave her a tight smile as she walked away from her. Chris was waiting for her a few feet away as they smiled happily at one another.

"Good luck," Annabeth walked away with the other Athena kids. They had work to do.

"You'll be careful, right?" Percy cupped her cheeks. She nodded avoiding his eyes for a moment. She was just searching for the other conduits. She needed to know what side of the war they stood on unless they were impartial. The gods wanted her to kill them, but she refused. She needed to know where they stood.

"'It's an easy trip," She smirked.

"So that means you'll be back soon." She nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be back. Stay out of trouble til I get back." Percy was staring at her with a smile, but he didn't acknowledge that he heard her. "Hey, did you hear me? No trouble til I get back?"

"Mhm, yes," Percy nodded as he kissed her. She shook her head and hugged him.

"Bye, Jackson."

"Bye." She stepped back and gave him a small wave before she teleported.

The familiar house in the woods greeted her. There were a lot more lights on than she remembered. Also a Dragon. A dragon? She knew the purple scales by now.

"Nimbus?" The dragon lifted its head and let out a warm breath, but relaxed. She caressed its scales and then walked into the house. The first sound that hit her was the shouting. A lot of it.

"No those were mine!"

"What the hell are you doing!" Someone was also yelling in a language she had no idea what it was.