Esmeray Cromwell

*check Book 4 Cast updates please*

Book 4- The Battle of The Labyrinth

Ayden had been following the girl for a while now

Ayden had been following the girl for a while now. She'd left Percy's house a few days back. It didn't take her long to start tracking Esmeray. She was easy to find, but hard to keep track of. The girl moved inhumanly. Ayden almost thought she could teleport like her. She'd tracked her to Venora, Italy. It was the farthest Ayden had ever had to travel, but here she was. The girl had dark hair and she was constantly looking around. She knew she was being followed.

Esmeray went into a small shop. It had a coffee sign on the windows. Ayden waited outside for a few minutes, but she didn't come out.

"Guy this is the best time." She crossed the busy street and walked in. Esmeray was sitting in the back corner. Her back to the wall as she drank from a small cup. She tilted her head toward the chair and it moved back. Ayden slowly approached her.

"Sit down, you've been bugging me," The girl spoke as she set down her cup. There was a small red lipstick print on the lip of the cup.

"Didn't think I was."

"What do you want?"

"Esmeray Cromwell," The girl's expression dropped as she leaned back. She took a moment for herself to observe Ayden. She could see the way her aura changed.

"How do you know my last name?"

"I just wanted to meet you."

"Name." Esmeray leaned forward slowly. Ayden knew the glint in her eye.

"Ayden Rivera."

"So," She moved her hand through the air and suddenly the coffee shop changed. She wasn't sitting at a table anymore. She was seated on an old crate. Ayden looked around they were in a warehouse. She stood up and felt a breath behind her. It was hot and had a hint of smoke and something rotting.

"Why have you sought me out? Daughter of Ares. Did those gods send you?" Ayden felt something touch her back. A snout of something. She looked over her shoulders and saw the long scaly tail wrap around the building. "That's Nimbus, by the way. She loves new meat." Ayden slowly turned seeing the dragon's teeth.

"I just came to find you," Ayden offered. She teleported away from the dragon as it let out a low growl. The warm air hit her skin.

"Why? I don't like being followed. I'm not a celebrity unless giving you a picture will make you go away."

"How did you do that?" Ayden asked as she looked around. "We were on the street. We were in the coffee shop, you had a coffee."

"I'm the daughter of Hecate, I can do whatever I want," Esmeray tilted her head to the side and smirked. "Why did you want to find me? Make it quick I've got a date."