Immortality

Book 3 - Titans Curse

When they landed Percy made sure to be the first to enter the room

When they landed Percy made sure to be the first to enter the room. He didn't want Ayden to go fist in case Zeus tried to throw a lightning bolt at her. The doors were open for them as they walked through. The twelve thrones make a horseshoe presentation as most were seated in their true form.

"Guys!" Grover smiled. He stood up from kneeling in front of Zeus but turned back to the god. It would be disrespectful for him to go running to his friends and turn his back on the all-mighty god.

"Go," Zeus waved his hand dismissing the satyr. Grover ran toward the group giving each of them a big hug. "You're alive?!" He hugged Ayden making her laugh.

"Yeah," She looked around the room. Her eyes landed on her father. He didn't look angry, if anything he had a look of relief on his face as he leaned forward on his throne. Ayden couldn't look at Eris or Demeter. The red hair made her think of Cameron. Just behind the god's thrones, there was a floating orb. It had a mutant cowfish swimming around in it.

"Ayden Rivera!" Zeus stood from his throne. Ares and Artemis stood as well. They both kept their eyes on Zeus like they were ready to lunge for him. The tension in the room rose as others moved on their thrones ready to assist if anything happened between the gods.

"Do not attack her," Artemis raised her hand. Ayden went to move forward, but Percy grabbed her arm keeping her by his side. "She saved my life. She saved possibly all of our lives."

"No, she didn't-."

"I shot her and she still tried to save me, there is honour in that," Artemis stepped between Zeus and Ayden. She'd cut off his direct path to her.

"You shot her in the back too," Thalassa explained as she came from around the back of Poseidon's throne. Ayden smiled as Thalassa looked around at all the gods. "Hey, Aphrodite looking fabulous." She stuck out her tongue as she fake gagged.

"Thalassa, you aren't supposed to be here," Poesidon pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Well someone has to protect my little Ayden, you all aren't going to," Thalassa turned around. "Think of me as her lawyer."

"This isn't a mortal court, this is Olympus-."

"I didn't forget," Thalassa interrupted him. "Now before you all try to condemn her all she has done is fix your problems and help save your children, so stop trying to hurt her. She's gone through enough."

"That's Thalassa?" Thalia whispered to Ayden. She turned and smiled. "She's awesome."

"She needs to leave," Annabeth added. "She's angering the gods."

"She killed Cameron," Demeter spoke. Ayden finally looked at the goddess as she stood. Her white dress fell around her legs as she clasped her hands. She looked elegant and kind, but there was still a hatred for her. She did nothing for Cameron.