You Need A Little Help?

Book 2 - The Sea of Monsters

Ayden followed the dolphins until she saw the island in the distance

Ayden followed the dolphins until she saw the island in the distance. She could see another ship near the shore. It was one of the rescue rafts from the warship, that Clarisse had. There was another boat that she didn't recognize a little farther down. It wasn't Luke's, but she still didn't like the uncertainty in her chest. She got the boat as close to the shore as she could and then teleported to the shore.

To her surprise, the boat floated back out to sea like it had somewhere to be. Ayden hoped it was Thalassa calling her boat back to her or else she was going to have an angry primordial on her ass. She started to teleport up the side of the mountain until she saw the giant rock entrance. Or at least that's what she thought it was. She could hear a mumble from somewhere. It must have been the Cyclops. Prometheus. Ayden turned and saw the hill, sheep were all over the place. At the top of the hill was a tree, the Golden fleece hanging on a low branch. She thought about going to grab it when the rock moved and the low voice echoed out.

"Mangoes!" Polyphemus yelled as he stepped out. Ayden teleported off to the side as he sniffed the air and then closed the rocks as he walked toward the hill petting the big sheep as he passed feeding them treats. She turned around the corner to see Percy and Cameron

"Percy," She whispered. Cameron and Percy turned around stunned.

"Ayden," He moved toward her quickly. The two of them hugged tightly. Ayden couldn't help, but laugh. She was already feeling better just being near him. "How did you get here?"

"I'll explain later," Ayden smiled. Cameron moved around Percy giving her a tight hug.

"I thought I lost you too." She breathed.

"You almost did." Ayden breathed. She leaned back and looked around. Annabeth took off her cap of invisibility. "Catch me up, what's happening? What's our plan?" Annabeth gave her a quick hug as well.

"Grover is buying himself time before he's cooked alive, Clarisse in inside and blew his cover. They are both screwed and we're trying to find a way in, but he closed the rock." Annabeth explained. The three looked back to see the Cyclops looking around unsure.

"I can get in. I'll help the other two prepare," She told them. Annabeth nodded. Ayden looked over at Percy with a smile.

"Be right back," She teleported behind the rock.

"Ayden!" Grover cheered. He was tied up and Clarrisse was tied upside down.

"You need a little help?" She moved forward grabbing her knife and cutting him free.