Lay Me Down

As usual, dishes took almost no time when they worked together; letting him head to bed with her about half an hour before he usually would. As Reth followed her down to the storeroom, his eyes lingered on the sway of her hips; wondering if his hands were allowed to wander that far; and, thinking back to the look Jel had given him, he wondered for a moment if the tailor had thought about it as much as he did lately.

He shook the thought away as they walked in and shut the door behind them, focusing on pulling out the cot she'd given him and setting it up, while she grabbed his blanket from where it hung across one of the chairs, and the pillow under it. He turned to replace them with his coat and apron, setting his spoons on the counter and kicking his shoes off. When he turned around, she had already made the bed, and was sitting on the edge of it; smiling invitingly at him as she curled her finger at him playfully.

Azu grinned as he came to stand over her, leaning down to meet her lips as his hand slipped down her sides, settling on her waist and brushing his thumbs across the exposed skin of her mid drift. He'd always seemed so eager to feel her; his hands wandering to any skin he could get them on, when they got him ready for bed; but he'd never tried to go her any further than the soft, needy kisses they'd shared the night they got together. Neither of them had; she could tell they both wanted to, she wasnt blind to the looks of desire the two of them had been giving her; and tonight, she had every intention to change that.

Reth could tell that something was different about tonight when he felt her hands sliding into the bottom of his tank top; her fingertips trailing up the ridges of his abs before curling around his sides as she pulled him closer, practically forcing him to settle between her thighs as she shifted on the cot to accommodate him. His body immediately went rigid in the effort it took not to groan right then and there; but it was a losing battle, because when he tried to pull away and ask her if she was sure about where this was going, she pushed herself up against him to chase his lips, pressing her chest up against his to reach.

"Relax~" Azu giggled as she finally let him go, letting her hands slide further into his shirt as she reached around him, one of her arms barring him in place against her around his waist while the other crept up to teasingly trail her fingertips down his back. She didnt let him go far, though; planting a kiss on his jawline, before trailing down his neck, peppering his skin with them until she felt his hands slip further down her body, squeezing her hips as he let out a heavy sigh.

His head spun under her advances, trying to bite back a groan as her kisses trailed back up his neck. He really didnt mean to kiss her as hard as he did when she found his lips again; but he couldnt even think about regretting it when she grinned against his lips, playfully nipping his bottom lip before she kissed him just as deeply.

Needy kisses became hungry ones, it seemed, when she turned the heat up on him; following her lead and nipping at her bottom lip, while his hands began to knead her hips, before one of them wandered further down to grip one of her thighs. Azu hummed in pleasure against his kiss, letting her tongue prod at his lips as she lightly dragged her nails against his back in retaliation.

Reth's self control was starting to wane with every touch; but the feeling of her tongue eagerly meeting his the moment he opened his mouth for her just about sent him over the edge, letting out a low moan against her tongue as it prodded his mouth. He had to fight her to get a taste of his own; practically pinning her tongue against her bottom lip to get his into her mouth and return the favor. They were both breathless when they pulled away, their cheeks flushed in different shades of pink from lack of oxygen; and he got a little lost looking at the way her magenta eyes glowed in the soft light of the storeroom.

He tried to focus on the feeling of her chest rising and falling against his; but Azu wasnt done with him, it seemed, because as soon as she caught her breath enough, she was back for more, stealing another hot, open mouthed kiss from him. Even when she did finally move on from his lips, it was only because she was interested in getting her tongue on something else.

Azu let out a soft, appreciative sigh as she leaned up as far as she could to lightly bite at the hoop earring on his ear, toying with it using her tongue. She felt his hands tighten their grip on her as he moaned, and she had to smirk at how sexy he sounded; letting her nails teasingly drag across his skin as she whispered to him. "Do you like that~? When I bite you~?"

Reth let out a slow, ragged breath as he tried to get his heart rate back down; but she wasnt making it any easier by running her tongue along the edge of his ear, before lightly sinking her teeth into the skin around his earring, flicking at the hoop with her tongue as it rested in her mouth. "Dragon, Azu-" he heaved, letting the hand on her hip drift up to hold the small of her back as he leaned into her, resisting the urge to lock his hips against her open legs with every fiber of his being. "Yes-"

She moaned a little at the sound of his breathless voice; and the sound seemed to push him that much closer to the edge he was on, as he hissed against her ear and finally let his hand slip into the waistband of her shirt, sliding all the way up her side to find the edge of her bra, his thumb teasingly prodding at it while his fingers spread out against her back. She let go of his earring to lean back and look up at him; taking in the near desperate look on his face for as long as she could before he was leaned over her, taking his turn to pepper her neck with kisses. She let him, for a moment; when she felt his teeth ghost across her skin though, hesitating to sink his teeth into her, she grinned eagerly. "You can bite me, too~"

Reth didnt need to be told twice, sinking his teeth into her soft skin just enough to feel it, but not enough to break it. He sighed softly, rolling his tongue across the patch of her pale softness and lightly sucking, listening to the moan she let out as he marked her skin; lingering there until he was sure there would be a bruise. It was the first of three hickies that he left on her; each in a slightly different place on the right side of her neck, as he worked out at least some of the frustration she gave him.

Azu knew better than to wind him up too much after their steamy make out session; so this time, when Reth rested his forehead against hers to catch his breath, she let him; she didnt want him to go to bed riled up, after all. She smiled when he leaned in to kiss her; softly again, this time, as the hand that had been on her thigh came up to cup her face, his fingertips threading into her hair..

Reth sighed against her lips, grinning to himself as she patted the bed beside her expectantly; waiting for him to step back so that she could jump down, letting him get into bed and lay down before she laid down on her side next to him. This time, when she laid her arm across his waist, it was joined by her leg resting over his hip; and as she snuggled into his side, he couldnt help but sigh happily.

Azu smiled, laying a little kiss over his heart as his arm pulled her against him, before resting her head on his shoulder. She thought it was almost too cute, how much he seemed to love the affection; relaxing like it eased his weary soul, to have her lay with him like this at night. "Good night, Reth..~" she murmured as she shut her eyes, letting herself relax into him and listen to the sound of his heart beating.

"Good night, Azu.." Reth smiled as he shut his eyes, letting himself relax into the now-familiar feeling of her body's warmth; letting the sound of their breathing lull him to sleep, knowing he wasnt alone..