Morning Work Out [NSFW]

The first thing that Jel registered as he began to wake up was the feeling of her fingers running through his hair; followed by the weight of her body on him, keeping him pinned to the bed as his eyes started to open. He found her lounging on his chest, smiling brightly at him when she noticed him waking up; the sight making his heart race a little as he smiled back sleepily. "Good morning.."

Azu blushed a little at the sound of his morning voice, biting her lip as she sat up a little, letting the blankets fall off of her back. "Good morning~" she hummed, letting her hands slide from where she had been playing with his hair, down to hold his face as she giggled. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes~" Jel chuckled as he leaned up to kiss her, letting out a soft moan at the feeling of her tongue sliding across his bruised lips. His hands shifted from where they had been loosely holding her waist, reaching down to grab her ass and using her gasp as an opportunity to push his tongue into her mouth, forcing hers back so that he could taste her. They were breathless when they pulled away; their skin flush from the lack of oxygen as she rested her forehead against his. "Have you been awake long, my muse..?" he murmured as he rested back again, shifting his grip onto her hips as she settled against his chest again.

"Mmm, no; just an hour or so. I only got up because I had to pee~" She giggled, leaving a couple of kisses on his neck before she spoke again. "When I got back you'd rolled to lay on your back, so I decided to just lay on you~"

"I certainly dont mind~" Jel laughed softly as he turned his head to kiss her ear, whispering against it with a little smirk on his face. "I rather enjoy the feeling of your weight on my body~"

Azu's brows shot up at the flirty tone of his low murmur, the slight gruffness in his voice sending a shiver up her spine. "Oh~?" she grinned, lightly biting his neck and taking in a deep breath when he squeezed her hips, pulling her tighter against him. "Is that so~?"

"Mmhm.." Jel hummed as he nipped at her ear lobe, relishing the feeling of her bare body so close to his. He could feel his member strain a little as it started to wake up too; hardening against her and brushing against her core as she shifted her hips to accommodate him. He bit his lip as he rolled his hips against her; curious to see if he was allowed to have more of her..

Azu giggled a little as she sat up enough to look at him again, raising her brow at the shy, eager smile on his face. She didnt make him beg for it this time; reaching down to carefully line him up with her entrance, and letting her weight sink down onto him, sheathing his cock inside of her and letting out a low moan in time with his. She hissed a little through her teeth as she adjusted to his length again, feeling him harden and get that much bigger as she started to gently bounce; the soreness from the night before sending shivers up her spine as it mingled with the pleasure of being so full again..

"Ahh..~" Jel sighed in pleasure as she started to ride him, setting a slow pace as she rested her hands on his chest. His own wandered up the length of her torso from her hips, trailing his fingertips along her skin until he got to her chest; using the way her breasts bounced with her movements to play with her nipples, loosely cupping her so that his hands brushed against them teasingly.

"Ohh~" She moaned, dragging her nails against his chest a little as she picked up her pace; biting her lip at the sound of her weight dropping against his hips with every bounce, filling his bedroom with the sounds of their love-making all over again. "You feel so good.." she breathed, leaning against his hands and furrowing her brow as he squeezed her, kneading the soft flesh of her tits. "Mmmn~!"

"So do you..~" The man blushed as he moaned with her, bucking his hips in time with her bounces to push himself into her, watching the way she let her head fall forward as her walls tightened around his dick in response. He let go of her breasts to slide his hands back down to her hips, steadying her as he did it again. He bit his lip as she started to ride him harder, shifting the lay on him again as she let out a whine.