Breakfast [NSFW]

Azu groaned a little at the sound of a Peki cawing at the sun in the distance; but as her eyes fluttered open, there was nothing in the world that could ruin her day. Her gaze softened as it landed on Reth's sleeping face; one of his arms still secure around her waist even as he slept. She sighed, wishing she could keep him like this forever; relaxed and comfortable, without the weight of the world on his shoulders. She shut her eyes as she leaned in to kiss his jaw, lingering there as she spoke softly against his skin. "Im going to find a way to prove it to you. I'll get you out of this mess. Even if it takes me years.."

She meant it; with every fiber of her being, she knew she would go to any length she had to, pay any price she had to pay, to get him out of the cartel. It hit much too close to her heart; to her past; to leave him stranded.. The thought made her sigh again as she squeezed him, nuzzling herself into the crook of his neck. The difference was that she was born into that darkness; to a place with no love and no light.

Reth interrupted her thoughts as he groaned a little, taking in a deep breath as he started to wake up, sleepily looking down at the woman cuddled into his chest. He blushed a little when he noticed they were still naked, the memories of the night before flooding back to him and forcing him to wake up. He could swear that his heart stopped when she looked up at him; her magenta eyes shining with the early morning light as she smiled at him, leaning up to kiss him before either of them could speak..

Azu giggled at the dazed look on his face as she pulled away, tilting her head at him playfully. "Good morning babe~"

If only she could have taken a picture of the way he smiled; Dragon, she wanted to keep him smiling like that for as long as she could, blushing in the sunlight streaming through her windows and grinning like a fool in love. He was so adorable when he got embarrassed..

"Dragon, I could get used to that-" Reth finally laughed breathlessly, letting himself rest his forehead against hers as his hand rubbed her side. "Good morning, babe.."

"Soon." Azu grinned at the thought as it bounced around her head, closing the distance to give him another kiss. She sighed as they parted, letting herself get lost in his sky blue eyes for a moment before she giggled. "What do you want for breakfast~? We've got not quite two hours until you need to be to work, it's just after six.."

"Mmm.." Reth bit his lip at the first thought that came to mind; hesitating a moment before deciding that at the least, she wouldnt be upset if he asked; giving her a shy smirk as his hand wandered down to her hip. "Are you on the menu~?"

Her smile shifted to a coy smirk, shifting her thigh against his already hardening cock and giggling when he let out a shaking breath. "Are you~?" she purred, watching she his smirk widened and he shifted to hover over her, resting on his arms. He started with her neck; cheekily laughing to himself as he left one overlaying the faded marks Jel had left on her, before his trail of hickies started going further down her body, marring her skin with gorgeous pinks and purples. She had to wonder, as he left one in the valley of her hip, just above the bone, if he loved seeing them as much as she loved wearing them.

Reth took a moment to breathe as he came to rest between her legs, gazing over the marks that painted her pale body, left by his hands and his mouth; a visual reminder that she'd let him touch her like this. A thought that made his head spin; even as he made new ones, and his hands settled on her hips, holding her down as he finally let his tongue trail up her thigh. He shifted his attention to her slit, lapping up what of her juices she had already leaked; letting his tongue push into her just to get more.

She let out a low moan as she felt one of his hands shift, letting go of her hip to instead slip his fingers into her again; curling slightly to press up against her walls as he started to fuck her with them. His mouth shifted back to her thighs, this time; biting into one of them while he worked her up to that edge, his thumb taking a couple of tries to feel for it before he found her clit and pressed down on it and starting to rub it as he worked, making her tremble a little and whine; she had to wonder how on earth he managed to maintain concentration on it even as his mouth littered her thighs with more hickies.