Back To Work

Jel let out a little sigh as they came to a stop at the corner between his shop and the Inn, squeezing both of their hands as he sent Azu a concerned glance. "You'll check in with us throughout the day, won't you darling..?" He murmured, reaching up to brush her cheek with his thumb, his fingertips tangling into the hair around her ear as she let go of his hand to wrap her arm around his waist; Reth doing the same so they could all hold one another.

"I can do that, Candy Lips~" Azu teased him a little, watching his cheeks darken even as he tried to roll his eyes at her. "I'll even come get you so we can bug Reth for lunch together, okay? I'll really be okay, you two.." she sighed, leaning up to kiss each of their cheeks when she noticed Reth giving her a concerned stare, too.

"Alright, babe...but if you don't show up every few hours, we're sending a search party. No more hunting accidents, got it?" Reth pretended to be stern; but he knew she was trying her best to help settle their nerves about her going out on her own again, and he knew she was way too free spirited for them to stop her; so he couldn't really stop himself from giving her a stressed little smile, as he leaned in to kiss her, lingering for a moment before he whispered to her while he and Jel both squeezed her waist. "I know you're going to be careful, but we're still going to worry.."

"I know.." Azu whispered back, her brow upturning in the middle as she tried to give them her best reassuring smile, gently rubbing their backs. "I'll be here every few hours, okay? Now hurry up, you're late as it is Trouble~" she giggled, grinning when they finally smiled.

"Alright, fine~ I love you two!" Reth grinned as he turned to head inside, listening to them say it back before he took a deep breath, and walked over to the kitchen for the first time in a little more than a week..

"We love you too~!" Jel and Azuriela had laughed together as they watched him go, before the tailor turned to smile at their headstrong huntress; tilting his head a little as he sighed. "I suppose that means it's back to pinning and stitching the hours away for me, my muse. I'll see you soon.." he hummed, gazing at her lovingly for a moment before he finally turned to head into his shop, too..

"I'll see you soon Pretty Boy, don't fret~" Azu giggled after him; catching his shy grin as she turned and started to head out toward the Daiya's farm first, wanting to visit them all for a bit before she started gathering resources and working on her list of things to do..

She spent about half an hour chatting with Nai'o, Auni, Badruu, and Delaila; catching up with them before she spent another two hours chopping wood, gathering stone and copper, and hunting sernuk for hides around the northern half of the valley. It was not quite three hours after she'd last seen them, that Azu started to head back into town to check in with her boyfriends; not wanting them to worry about her straining herself more than they already were. She ran into the inn first; smiling a little at how right it felt to be jogging over to the bar to see Reth; it felt like things were finally getting back to normal when he turned to smile, perking up when he noticed it was her.

"Hey Sweet Tooth~" Reth laughed a little as she came over and sat down, grinning up at him. "How's the day going? Need anything..?"

"Awee, hey Trouble; I appreciate it but Im okay babe; I can hold out for lunch~" she giggled, "I just wanted to come sit with you for a few minutes, so you know Im not pushing it too hard." she hummed, reaching over the counter to grab his right hand, smiling wider when he blushed and let her pull it back with her. She pressed a soft kiss on his knuckles and watched his cheeks turn bright pink; smirking lovingly at him as she kept his hand in hers afterwards, gently brushing her thumb across his fingers. "Im going to go check on Jel after this, and then in a few hours after I got get some projects going I'll bring him back here so we can all eat together."