Stress Relief [NSFW]

Instead of heading home after she snuggled Reth to sleep like she usually would, Azu found herself walking back into Jel's shop at just after 10PM that night; wanting to check on him one more time before she went to bed. Seeing him rubbing the bridge of his nose, leaned against the counter and holding his glasses in his other hand, made her sure it was the right decision. "Are you okay?"

Jel jumped a little, looking up at her in surprise before sighing softly as he furrowed his brow. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight; she always did; it was a welcome distraction from the worries on his mind. "I'm alright, my muse.."

She didnt buy it for a second; raising a brow at him as she came over to hold his cheek, brushing her thumb across his cheekbone. "Are you gonna tell me the truth?"

Jel's gaze softened, looking at her longingly as he relaxed against her, letting his hands fall to his sides and setting his glasses on the counter behind him. He was quiet for a moment; she had already done so much for him that day, it felt needy to ask for more of her attention; but he could feel the stress of his inevitable meeting with his sisters weighing down on him already, and he knew he couldnt fool her. She was too keenly aware of their feelings for either himself or Reth to hide it when they were upset...and he was thankful for that, when he finally sighed and nodded, giving in to her.. "I'm just stressed, my dear. Im not looking forward to meeting with Amara, even though I am sure that the canapes Reth prepared will be perfect. I dont think Ive ever had an encounter with her that didnt end in cutting words and rude remarks.."

Azu gave him a loving smile, her brows quirking up in the middle as she tilted her head. "You'll be sending word in the morning, right?"

"I intend to, yes.." he sighed, reaching out to hold her waist as he frowned. "..And I may not be back for a day or so, when I leave. I'll miss you terribly.."

"Awe, baby~" Azu cooed at him, giggling softly when he blushed. "Do you want me to stay the night with you? So we have as much time together as possible, in the meantime~?"

Jel's cheeks turned a deep plum color at the suggestion; his mind immediately pulling the memory of her sitting on his bed smiling up at him from the recesses of his mind, and nearly taking off into the deep end of ideas on where the night might lead them; but he managed a shy, excited smile as he furrowed his brow at her. "Would you..?" he whispered, knowing he wouldnt be able to hide his hopeful tone even if he wanted to.

"Of course I will." Azu hummed, pushing up onto her toes to kiss him softly. She lingered there for a moment, before resting her forehead against his; shifting her hand from his face to the back of his neck as she took in the sight of him. "Do you still want to take a walk, or are we heading upstairs?"

Jel bit his lip to keep himself from grinning, squeezing her waist a little. "Upstairs.." he murmured, not even having to consider it; after not getting a wink of sleep the night before, it sounded heavenly to lay down with her..

"Come on then~" She laughed softly as she moved away and took one of his hands, starting to lead him up to his bedroom, rather than out to the lake as he would usually do at this hour. She used her key to unlock it; smiling when she heard Jel chuckle at her lanyard of everyone's spare keys, and keeping hold of his hand even as they went inside, and the door shut behind them.

Everything suddenly felt a lot more real, as they walked over to his bed; his stomach twisting into knots when she turned to face him. His nerves felt charged, as she reached out to him and played with the top button of his waistcoat; swallowing when her eyes met his.

She didnt need him to tell her what he wanted; the way his skin darkened with a blush and his eyes flitted between her and the bed told her what he was thinking about as she smirked and started to undress him; sliding her hands up his chest to take hold of the silver fastener on his silk scarf, pulling it loose enough to slip off of him. The heavy breath he let out, paired with the lustful, longing look he gave her as she tossed it aside over the back of a nearby chair urged her on; unlatching the chains from the jump-ring on his chest before she unbuttoned his waist coat, slipping her hands under it to slide up his chest, pushing the fabric over his shoulders and down his arms.