Foreplay [NSFW]

"What do you think of this darling? I was thinking about what you said the other day; about wearing whatever I may make for you to work when you do return; and I couldnt help but want to start with something for your work, hm?" Jel hummed as he finished a sketch he'd spent the day working on, turning the sketchbook toward them; showing it to them with a small smile. He hadnt changed much about Reth's outfit; only adjusting it slightly with some proper work boots, and a new apron that would have three pockets, two at the side and a larger one in the middle, as well as a few fabric loops specifically for holding his soup ladles on one of the straps that would tie around his wait. "Does it look like something you'd use?"

Reth looked up from playing with Azu's hair as they relaxed on the couch; glancing to see the sketch of himself on Jel's paper this time and blushing a little when he realized that that tailor had been paying such close attention to all of his little details. It was only done in pencil; but much like when he had drawn Azu before, you could tell at an instant that it was him that Jel had sketched on the page, down to the little stitches on his coat and the headband he wore to hold his twists in place.. "Y-You dont have to do that, babe-"

"No no, I agree~" Azu giggled sweetly, eying the sketch for a moment before she leaned her head back to look up at Reth from where she was, laying across their laps. "I can attest that having clothes designed with your work in mind is pretty amazing; saves me a lot of aches and pains, so I think its a great idea~"

Jel smirked a little as he watched Reth blush and try to object again, leaning over on the couch to kiss the chef before he could; giving him a cheeky grin when he pulled away. "Consider it a gift, Trouble~ I want to help the two of you where I can, even if my skillset may not be the most useful.."

"Nonsense," Azu scoffed, rolling her eyes at the tailor and reaching up to bop the tip of his nose. "Where do you get off downplaying yourself right after I praise you, huh~?"

"Yeah, being able to make something practical was your whole point there wasnt it, Pretty Boy~?" Reth laughed a little as Jel pouted at them, pecking the taller man's cheek even if he could feel himself still blushing. He gave the tailor a shy, earnest smile; his brows upturning as he tried to relax with the idea that maybe he meant a lot more to both of them that he thought.. "I'd really appreciate it, baby; especially the pockets on that apron, I cant even count the number of times it wouldve been handy to have a pocket."

Jel smiled lovingly as he chuckled along, setting his sketchpad aside so that he could shift closer to the chef, letting Azu adjust her thighs over his lap so that he could lean into Reth's side. He let his hand settle on Azu's hip, holding her in place on the couch between them while he leaned over to kiss Reth's neck; gently peppering his skin before he spoke. "..Thank you, my muses...it means the world to me that the two of you always encourage me.." he sighed dreamily, shutting his eyes as he kissed the juncture between Reth's neck and his jaw; listening to the chef sigh and blushing a little at how hot it sounded to him..

"Mmm, 'f course babe.." Reth breathed lowly as he ran his fingers through Azu's hair, while his other arm settled around Jel's waist; pulling the tailor as close as he could and blushing when the man's open hand came to rest on his hip, shyly tugging at one of the belt loops on his pants. He hissed through his teeth when he felt Jel's teeth sink into him; biting his lip at the way the tailor's tongue sent shivers down his spine, when it traced the outline of his newest hickey..

Azu let out a grumbly little whine as she sat up, letting the two of them move a bit closer as she shifted herself to kiss the other side of Reth's neck, joining in and biting him just as Jel found another spot to mark; smirking a little when the chef's head fell back to let out a low moan. She felt his hand trail down her spine from her hair, resting at the small of her back to grip at her waist; no doubt in an attempt to keep himself from getting too riled up by their advances..